Ink x Emotionless! Mute! Reader

Requested by:BloodyScarPlayz

Ink POV
Wow I can't wait to meet them. I have been posting my artwork on Facebook and there is always this one follower who I always talk to. They seem very nice since they always compliment on my artwork. We even exchanged numbers but she/he prefers to text. I can understand. I was right now drawing my new artwork. I am really focused until I heard someone knocking on the door. I put my paintbrush down but away from my artwork so it doesn't mess up. I walk downstairs and open the door to see my friend Ian. "Hey Ink." I smile at him. Ian us one of my very good friends. I step aside so he can come in. He walks in. "Hey Ian what brings you here?" He looks around my house like a lost puppy even though he has been here many times.

"Is visiting my friend illegal?" He says in a teasing way. I chuckle at this. "No. Oh that reminds me remember that friend I kept telling you about?" I ask him. He smiles and nods. I take out my phone and go through my friends on Facebook. I show him their profile. "It is this person." I give him my phone. He looks through (Y/N)'s profile and smiles. "I actually know her/him. We go way back. We knew each other in 7th grade. They are actually moving here." I widen my eye sockets. Ian knew so much about (Y/N). "When can I meet (Y/N)?" I said barely containing myself. (Y/N) is one of my greatest friends. "You can meet them in a week." I frown but hey people need time to move here. But I can't wait to meet (Y/N).

One week later

Finally a week has passed and now I can finally meet (Y/N). I just have to wait till Ian calls me. I then heard a knock at my door. I teleport to the door and open it to see Ian himself with someone. "Hey Ian." I wave at him. He waves back. I look at the person next to them. "Who is this?" I point to the person next to Ian. Ian smiles and looks at the person. "Oh this is (Y/N). She/he is a kind person but just doesn't show it on the outside. She/he is also mute." I already feel bad. If someone can't speak it breaks my 'heart' because they probably have so much to say. They wave. I wave back. "Hi (Y/N)." They start to move their hands. I don't understand sign language. I look at Ian. I give him the look that says, 'help me because I dont understand'. He chuckles. "She/he said hi." I looked at (Y/N)'s face. She/he doesn't look to happy to be here. I start to get a bit worried. "You two can come in." I step aside. They both walk in. (Y/N) observes every detail in my house. She/he starts to sign again. Then Ian looks at me. "She/he says your house looks very pretty and organized." I feel my cheekbones heat up. Not a lot just a little.

"Thank you." I state. (Y/N) looks at me and nods. She/he explores even more. "I will teach you sign language don't worry." Ian walks to me. He pats my back. I smile at him. I watch as (Y/N) explores my house. Maybe I should make (Y/N) a painting to make her/him feel welcome. I'll make it a surprise though.

They both left my house and Ian even gave me a book where I can learn sign language. I took out my easel (is that what it is called?) And canvas. I got out my water colors and started to paint. This is going to be fun I just hope (Y/N) likes it.

It has been been 2 weeks since (Y/N) came. Also this painting is taking longer than I thought it would be. I had to learn sign language so I didn't really get to paint that much. I am a bit rusty though. I start to paint for 5 minutes until I heard a knock on the door. I place everything down. Thankfully I was in the living room. I then open to reveal (Y/N). She/he was wearing a (F/C) pull up hoodie, (F/C) jeans, (F/C) tennis shoes, and (F/C) headphones with (2/F/C). I blush at the sight of (Y/N).

'(Hey Ink).' (Y/N) signs. I wave. "H-Hey (Y/N)." I gosh I stuttered. (Y/N) seems unfazed. She/he has never smiled or showed emotion. Ian says she/he can't feel emotions because of personal reasons. I feel terrible that (Y/N) can't feel anything. They take off their headphones. '(Can I come in please?)' (Y/N) signs. I nod and step aside. I close the door and see (Y/N) holding the painting I was making for her/him. I blush and rush over to her. '(This looks amazing as usual.)' (Y/N) looks at me. I don't want them to know it is for her/him. '(Who is it for? Or is it just a random sketch you are making.) They sign. I sigh awkwardly. "No one it is just a random sketch." I take it out of their hands and place it down to dry. '(If it is for no one then why are you acting weird over the painting?)' Oh my gosh they are on to me. For someone that doesn't show emotions or facial expressions they sure can tell when someone is nervous. I shake while holding my hands up waving them both. "I'm just nervous today. Anyways why'd you came by here?" I ask them. I'm guessing (Y/N) forgot for a second because they widen their eyes and didn't sign anything for 10 seconds. '(Oh right. I came by to see if you want to go to the carnival with me? Ian can't come because he is busy.)' That is a lot of translating to do. I rethink what (Y/N) signed. She/he wants to go with the carnival with me and no one else. I blush a bit. "Sure." I said. They nod and motion for me to follow. I walk with (Y/N) to their car. (Coincidence 'their' was auto corrected to 'Toby' my phone knows). We get in and (Y/N) starts their car.

She/he starts to drive to the fair. They also had their headphones on. There was music playing already. Whatever.

We made it to the carnival and we got out of the car. (Y/N) took off their headphones and let them sit on their his/her shoulders. We make our way into the park and we see people having fun, being scared and everything. (Y/N) then points to a huge roller coaster. I'm not a big fan of roller coasters but I don't want to look like a chicken in front of (Y/N). "Lets go on it." I said with excitement. I actually don't want to go on it. (Y/N) gives me a small smile. Their smile is so cute. I blush at the smile they gave me. We walk towards the roller coaster. There was a big line.

Surprisingly we only had to wait 8 minutes. We were in the middle. This is great. I look at (Y/N). They look unfazed as usual. I am terrified on the inside. Then the ride starts. Shit. (Y/N) looks excited in their own way.

(Y/N) was making fun of me because I was screaming like a maniac. They 'said' of they could laugh they would laugh so hard people across the country could hear her/him. I was a blushing mess because I'm getting really embarrassed. We moved on to games. (Y/N) won a huge (F/C) teddy bear from a game of basketball. '(I WIN!)' They signed. I smile. "Nice job." I said. We then spent our day on rides and playing games.

We return to my house. (Y/N) wants to hang out a bit more so they are staying at my house for a little while. I then start to paint the painting for (Y/N). I look at (Y/N). '(Is it alright if I get some food from your fridge?)' They sign. "No go right ahead." They nod and head towards my kitchen. I then start to paint. It is almost coming together. Just a few more adjustments. I then felt a small touch on my shoulder. I look to my side and see (Y/N)'s shoulder touching mine. I feel my cheekbones heat up a little.

'(What are you painting?)' (Y/N) signs. I face the painting the other way so (Y/N) could not see it. "N-Nothing important." I said a bit flustered. They raise an eyebrow. '(Liar. If you are flustered and blushing then it is a pretty big deal.)' They signed once again. I avert my gaze from (Y/N). I don't want to embarrass myself. It was supposed to be a surprise. I the felt (Y/N)'s hand on my shoulder. I widen my 'eyes' and look at them.

'(Hey we've known each other on the internet for like almost a year. I love your art. Can you at least tell me why you are painting it?)' I look at (Y/N). They give me an emotionless stare but I know they must feel a bit worried. I sigh. "This painting is meant for you. It was supposed to be a surprise but you saw it before I finished it. It represents you." They look at the painting. Then they look back at me. They give me a blank stare. Then the unexpected thing happened. They....blushed. They widen their eyes and had this cute pink blush on their face.

"Your blush is cute." They punch my arm lightly. '(Shush.)' They then focus on the painting. They give it a small smile. '(That is very sweet of you to make a painting. But why make one for me?)' They give me a blank face once again. Their blush was now fully gone. "It was to welcome you but then I got carried away since I like you a lot." I feel my face on fire and scratch the back of my head. (Y/N) widens their eyes. '(You know seeing you is already welcoming to me. I've grown feelings for you too.)' They blush a bit.

I then cup (Y/N)'s cheeks. They look at me. I then kiss them on the lips. (Y/N) stiffed up a bit. But after some time they kissed back. We shared a very beautiful kiss. We part and look at each other with love in our eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?" I said a bit nervous and flustered. They smile and nod. They hug me. I hug back. "You are just the cutest (Y/N)." I coo. I then see (Y/N) bury their face in my rib cage. I smile. We then cuddle on the couch and watch TV. (Y/N) then taps my shoulder to get my attention.

'(You know you forgot to add something very important to the painting.)' They signed still with the emotionless face. I furrow my bone brows. I was confused. "Did I? Well...what did I miss?" I said still confused. I was so focused on the painting on getting it just right. What could I possibly miss. (Y/N) smiles a sweet smile. I blush at the sight.

'(You silly.)'

Hey sorry not uploading for like a dew weeks I think. I was busy with the one-shots. These take time and also I got lazy along the way. If you are surprised do you know the person writing these stories? Do you know how lazy I am? Well anyways yeah. Hoped you enjoyed. Again one of the last requests I will do.