NaJ Dust x reader

Requested by:MayraCortez918

(Y/N) POV
I just moved here and I am going to new school called Underhigh. I hear mostly monsters go their which scares me. I mean I don't mind monsters it is just that maybe there will only a few humans or none at all. Well I got to get ready for school. I get up and take a shower. I then dry myself and put on a (F/C) hoodie, a white shirt, (F/N) jeans, and (F/C) boots. I brush my hair and grab my backpack. I head downstairs. My parents are at work so I don't see them in the morning. I make some cereal and eat. I clean up and head to the bus stop. I wait for 3 minutes and it arrives. I enter and realize I have to sit next to someone. I see a skeleton.

He looked so adorable in my opinion

He looked so adorable in my opinion. "Um can I sit with you?" I give him a sweet smile. "S-Sure." He stuttered. OMG that makes him even more adorable. I sit next to him. "Hello. What is your name by the way?" I asked trying to start a conversation. He widens his eyes. "It's Dust. What's yours?" He asked so sweetly. "My name is (Y/N)." I gave him a closed eye smile. I opened my eyes and see a blue hue on his cheeks. "Are you new?" He asked. I nod slowly still nervous if no one will accept me in this school. "Don't worry there are 2 more humans in the school." It is like he read my mind. I give him a relieved smile. "Hey since I'm starting to get to know you can you show me to some of my classes please." I asked politely. 'I hope I won't be a burden.'

"Sure I can." He nods. "You are the best." I hug him from the side. He had that blue hue on his face again. 'Is that blush?' The bus stopped and I got a hood look at the school. It looked really cool. I get off and wait for Dust outside of the bus. He gets off and we walk. I already got my schedule. "Let me see your schedule please." I hand him my schedule. "Oh we have 4 classes together. I can show you your first class." "Oh thank you so much." I smiled at him. He walks me to my first class.

Time skip to lunch cause I'm lazy

I get my (F/F) (favorite food) and look for a place to sit. I then see Dust sitting by himself. I walk up to him. "Why are you all alone?" I say to him. He looks up at me surprised. "I like being alone." He goes back to eating his lunch. That is weird since he is a skeleton. "Do you mind if I sit here?" "N-No not at all." I smile at him and sit down beside him. "Why do you want to sit next to me? I mean I like your company but why me?" He looked at me with a questioning expression. "Well I don't know anyone here but I do find you very friendly as well. I want to get to know you better and become friends." I give him a closed eye smile.

Dust POV
After (Y/N) said that I felt my SOUL flutter. She wants to become my friend! I don't really talk to anybody but (Y/N) is different. I already like them. I didn't realize (Y/N) was calling my name a few times. "Dust are you ok? Is there something on my face?" I snapped to reality. "Oh no I just spaced out a bit sorry." I look away. That is so embarrassing just staring at someone for a long time. I felt a warm hand on my chin. (Y/N) turned my head to make me face them. "Don't be. It all happens to us from time to time. So no need to be sorry." I feel my cheek bones heat up a bit. (Y/N) is so nice. "You should eat or you will get dizzy later on in the day." They let go of my chin. I never wanted them to let go but it had to end. They continued to eat.

No ones POV
(Y/N) and Dust started to talk and got to know each other during lunch an during classes. They left home. 3 months later and it was the end of the day on a Friday. (Y/N) was leaving the school but they heard someone yelling behind them. "(Y/N) WAIT UP!" It was their best friend Dust. (Y/N) smiled and turned their whole body around. "Hey Dust. What is it?" They asked. Dust face was covered in a blue hue. "Um...(Y/N)..I was....w-wondering i-if you...would...like to...to...gototheparkwithme." You manged to get what he said. "Sure since I don't have anything to do." This makes Dust smile. "Great lets go." They both started to walk to the park.

They were walking to the park. Dust was really nervous since he did develop feelings for (Y/N). He was looking at their hand. He was reaching for it. He held (Y/N)'s hand. (Y/N) looked at Dust with a surprised face. Then they blush a light pink color. (Y/N) intertwined their fingers with his. Dust was blushing even more. '(Y/N) is intertwining their fingers with mine. I heard people do this with people that they like. Does (Y/N) like me as well?!' He thought. The thought never left his mind. "We're here. Lets sit on the bench." (Y/N) drags him and to the bench. They sit down.

"You like holding hands?" (Y/N) smirked a bit. Dust realizes he is still holding their hands. He lets go and turns away from (Y/N) because of embarrassment. "Aww come on Dust. Don't be embarrassed. Besides I liked it since your hand is surprisingly warm." (Y/N) scratches their neck and blush. "R-Really?" He turned to (Y/N). They nod. "Oh do you want to get nice cream?" He asked to ease this weird situation. "Oh would I!" (Y/N) said while jumping in place. Dust chuckles at (Y/N)'s behavior. They walked and got nice cream. Dust got chocolate while (Y/N) got (F/F) (favorite flavor). They eat. "It was nice hanging out with you Dust but I have to go home. I'll see at school on Monday. Bye!" They yell and walk home. "If only you knew." He said in a lovey dovey voice.

Near the end of the school year

It was almost going to be prom. Dust hasn't asked out (Y/N) yet. "Hey Dust. Are you excited for Prom?" They walked behind him. "Oh jesus (Y/N) you scared me." He jumped away from her. "Oh I'm sorry Dust." They apologized. "It's ok and I haven't asked out anybody." He looked away. "(Y/N)?" He called her name a bit nervous of what he is going to ask them. They make the 'hm' sound. "Will you go to prom with me?" (Y/N) looked at him shocked and blushing like a madman. "Of course I will Dust." They jump to Dust and hug him. Dust blushes at this. "I thought you were going to reject me." He sighed in relief. "I'm so happy." They snuggle to his chest.

DAY OF PROM

It was the day of Prom. Both of them of them were excited.

(Y/N) POV
It was the day I get to go to prom with MY CRUSH! I'm so excited. I put on a (F/C) dress that stopped right above my knee. It had gems on the chest part. I put on matching flats as well. I put on a silver choker (?). (If you are a guy you put on a nice  black suit with (F/C) bow-tie). I was brushing my hair and put on perfume/cologne. I then heard the door bell ring. I walk downstairs and open the door. I see Dust with a nice black suit and shoes with a blue tie. "Woah you look very handsome Dust." I blush. "You look so h-I mean beautiful/handsome. 'Was he going to call me hot?!' "Anyways lets go." I put on a warm smile on my face.

We walk to his car. He opened the Door for me. "Thank you Dust." I walk in and sit down. He goes to the other side and sits down on the car. He drives to the school. We enter the gym and we see everyone from school. I see Alphys with Undyne. I walk up to them. "Alphys I'm so happy for you." I hug her. "Thanks (Y/N)." She hugs back. "W-who a-re y-you with?" She asked. I look behind me and grab Dust's hand gently. "I'm with my man Dust." I hug him. "I ship it!" She squeals. "I think you and Undyne are a better ship." I say honestly and fangirling at the same time. (You are friends with basically everyone in the school. You even got Dust to make some new friends as well like Undyne and Alphys).

I look at Dust who is blushing like a madman. I finally figured out that was blush. "Let's dance Dust." I suggested. "Ok anything for you." I blush at this. We slow dance. "(Y/N) I have to tell you something." He looked straight into my eyes. "Go ahead I'm listening." "Well ever since I met you, you changed my life around in a good way. You became friends with me and even introduced me to your friends. When I was getting to know you I developed feelings for you. I love you (Y/N)." I was shocked. My crush loves me back. I pull on his suit and kiss him. He stiffed up but then he kissed me back.

I broke the kiss. "I love you too Dust." I kiss his cheek bone. "Does this make us a thing?" I ask. He nods and kisses me again. I kiss back and we have a nice french kiss. What a way to end the year.

I hoped you enjoyed this story especially Mayra. It took awhile though since I couldn't think of a storyline. Anyways I have a new book out. It is called "You are my Sunshine (Flowerfell sans x female reader). It is still a work in progress since I just started the story. Also I will be taking requests so go wild. Bye!