Fell! Death x Life! Reader

Requested by: MJ_PolonX

(Y/N)'s POV
I never knew that being the Goddess of Life would ever be difficult. Toriel, my mother, passed down her role to me. When she did I got so excited but it turns out that it is so difficult and tiring. Every single person and monster is always born I never really get a break no one does. My siblings Frisk and Asriel kind of have it easy. Also I have to wear this really long dress that Mom gave me and it is kind of hard to move around in. I didn't want to be wearing a black and red dress since that is everyone's color scheme up here so I decided to wear a yellow and green dress. 

Right now I'm at a hospital waiting for the women to give birth to their baby so I can give it life. Then Death or Sans appears next to me. No one's life is perfect. I start my magic and blow it to the baby. "Congratulations Mrs. Pont it's a girl." The woman sighs and starts to cry as she holds her new born child. Then Sans forms his magic and aims for the woman. She closes her eyes forever. This is one of the very few times Life and Death meet. My job is done I did what I had to do. I go back home as Sans does too. We appear on the trail of dead flowers. It kind of bothers me so I made a little magic ball and throw it to each flower as it revives and becomes alive again.

Sans' POV
All the flowers around me are brought back to life. I let out a low growl from annoyance. Why does she have to rub it in that I make everything around me die. The fact that she is bringing life into these flowers near me is despicable. She is fixing up my mess in front of me. She could at least do this when I'm not around so I don't feel guilty all the time. Bringing ugliness to such beautiful things the Earth has to offer. Have some decency (Y/N). I wonder how she will feel when she sees her precious work dead. I teleport to my house to get away from her.

(Y/N)'s POV
He left. Eh. I continue to bring life back to all these flowers. Once I'm done with the trail I head home to help out in the house since Frisk and Asriel are a handful.

"You need a break (Y/N). How about go outside?" She suggests. I let a frown destroying my face but I agreed to her since being a Goddess or God is not easy. To relieve my stress I go to the back and sit down a bench and start to grow a flower in the flower pot. It started to grow into a huge sunflower. Then a bird lands on the side of my leg. It is a Dove. A smile spreads on my face as I pick up the Dove gently. What a pretty bird. I lift up my other hand and start to caress the Dove gently. As I was doing this Sans appeared and is floating towards me. "Hello Sans." As I greeted him he stopped since of his powers. He waves at me. We stayed silent like that for a few seconds until he speaks up. "Hey I was thinking of escorting you to the river near the flower trail." What he said made my eyebrow raise. First off Sans and I don't really talk to each other despite knowing each other since we were youngsters. We know everything about each other though. Second I didn't even know there is a river near the flower trail. "Sounds fun lets go." The Dove flies away once I stand up.

He smiles and signals me to be beside him. I walk beside him as he takes me near the flower trail.

We made it to the river. It looks so beautiful like it's part of a fantasy world. "Wow it looks amazing." By now my eyes are stars. My smile spread across my face. "It sure does." Right after he said that the back of my head started to hurt really bad. As if a thousand boulders just hit the back of my head. My eyes started to droop down as I fell forward. The last thing I saw was Sans dropping a huge thick stick dropped to the ground with his legs near me. My vision turned black.

As I was regaining my conscious I started to groan since my head still hurts. My eyes start off blurry until I regained my vision. I am in a rather dark room with a broken light since it goes off and on. Then the memory came back to me when I was at the river with Sans. Did Sans kidnapped me? I get up and look around for a door. Once I felt the knob of the door it gave me a sense of hope of getting out of here but it is locked. My hate towards Sans is starting to grow. (Key word 'starting').