Sans x female! Reader (Sad one-shot)

(Y/N) POV
I came back from work. "Sans I'm home!" I shout in our house. "Welcome back sweetie how was your day?" Sans asked. "Same as every day. How was yours?" I asked him. "You know just being lazy." I chuckle. I then sit down on the couch. I turn on the TV. Sans sits next to me and we cuddle. He was my boyfriend for year and a half. I love him so much. I then feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Sorry sweetie I have to take this call. I walk into the kitchen. "Hello? Jason is that you? Oh my god I haven't seen you in so long. Your coming. Oh jeez I can't wait to see you again. When are you coming? Where do we meet? Oh there I haven't been there in a while. Ok I'll see you tomorrow k. Bye." I say cheerfully. I walk back to the living room.

Sans POV
She went to the kitchen. I heard her say Jason. Who the fuck is Jason. Is (Y/N) cheating on me?! No she wouldn't do that would she? I see (Y/N) come back really happy. "What got you all cheered up?" I asked curious if it is friends or family. "I'm going to see Jason again. I haven't seen him in years and I missed him. I will be gone tomorrow I hope you don't mind." She looks at me with her beautiful (E/C) eyes. "Alright just...Don't take too long." I said with a serious tone. "I'll keep that in mind. Anyways I'm kinda sleepy lets go to sleep." She says. She picks me up and takes us to our bedroom. I am shorter than her and I'm just a bag of bones so I am not that heavy. She lays me on the bed gently. She lays down as well and she covers both of us with the covers. "Good night Sans." "Good night (Y/N)." We snuggle up together and we drift off to sleep.

(Y/N) POV
I wake up and see Sans snoozing away. I smile and kiss his cheek. He groans. "Is that all?" He asked while smirking. I smirk as well "There is more coming." I get on top of him and kiss his teeth. He kisses back. I break the kiss. I breathe again and kiss him once again. It lasted 27 seconds until I break it once again. "Is that enough?" I say seductively. "For now." I chuckle and get off of him. "Come on Sans." I leave our room and head to kitchen even though I have to go downstairs first. I walk in and make some pancakes. I set one plate for Sans and one for me. Sans walks into the kitchen. He sits down and starts eating. "This amazing as usual." I blush at this. I always love it when he compliments my cooking or with anything. "Thank you Sans." I walk over and kiss his cheek. He blushes too and I sit down and start eating. We both finish and I take our plates and utensils. utensils. I wash them all until I feel Sans wrap my arms around my waist. "Well hello Sans." I say while turning to him. He says nothing and nuzzles his face to my back. I finish Sans I have to go take a shower so please let go." I giggle a bit. "Ohh~ can I join?" I chuckle while I feel my cheeks heat up. "Maybe next time." I smirk at him and walk upstairs. I pick out a leather jacket, (F/C) tank top, black leggings, and ankle boots. I then get my towel and enter the bathroom.
I turn on the water at perfect temperature and I clean my hair and body.

I dry myself, put on the clothes, and brush my hair. I check my phone.

Jason-Meet me at 3:00pm I already told you the adress.

Ok meet you there-(Y/N)

It was right now 11:49pm. Now I just have to wait.

Time skip to 2:50

"Ok Sans I'm leaving. I will see you later bye." I kiss him. I then walk out the door and into my car. I drove to my parents house to meet Jason.

Sans POV
I have to go check this out to see if she is cheating on me. I walk out and follow her car. She stops in front of a different house. I don't recognize the house. I see her get out of the car and run up to the guy I assume is Jason. He picks her up and twirls her around. She is cheating on me! They hug and he sets her on the ground. I will have to have a chat with (Y/N) when she comes back home.