bae jinyoung

"So, are you going to prom?" My mom asked

"Don't think so," I replied, still looking at my phone while laying down on my stomach on my bed.

"Why not? I already got you a dress." She said.

I looked over at my closet, I saw the dress that she bought hanging on the closet's door, it is indeed one of the most beautiful dress i've ever seen.

"No one has ask me to go to prom with them." I stated.

Suddenly, the door bell rang.

"Honey! Open the door and check who it is." My mom shouted to my dad as she is busy folding my clothes.

"Y/N! You might want to come over here!" My dad shouted to me.

I sighed and dragged myself out of bed.

I lazily walked downstairs and go to the door.

I saw my bestfriend, Jinyoung, In a suit.

"So, I heard this princess don't want to go to prom cause she didn't have a date." He said.

He looks so good even today.

"Yeah, who would ask me to go to prom with them?" I said.

"Me."

I almost chocked on air.

"W-Wait, what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"I just asked you to go to prom with me," He said

My mom suddenly come out of nowhere beside me.

"Oh my, oh my! So, you're going?" My mom excitedly said.

"Come in, Jinyoung. I will help Y/N get ready!" My mom said and dragged me in.

Jinyoung went in and sat down on the sofa.

My mom and I went upstairs to my room after she closed the main door.

"Go on and put on the dress!" My mom said.

I put on the dress and it looks beautiful.

It was a turqoise coloured long dress, it was just beautifully undescribeable.

Tonight is really my night to become a princess.

"Okay now let's do your hair and make up!" She said and lets me sat down infront of the dressing table.

After she does my hair, my older sister came in my room.

"Let me do your makeup!" She said in a high pitch and excited tone.

Of course, I will let her do my makeup, You can called her a makeup enthusiast.

After a while, she was done with my makeup and I was finally ready to go.

The three of us went downstairs and Jinyoung was looking at me in awe.

I was kind of feeling shy than I normally do. Especially him looking at me like that.

"Wait! Before you go, let us took a picture." My mom exclaimed.

She's feeling super excited, as if she is the one who's going to prom.

Jinyoung and me stand beside each other.

I left a little gap between me and him.

"Get closer, Y/N!" My mom instructed.

I slowly got closer, I guess I was too slow that Jinyoung pulled me closer to him by pulling my shoulder.

"Perfect! Now, smile!" My mom said.

We smiled and my mom took a picture of us.

"Okay now go! Or you'll be late for prom." My mom said and pushing us lightly towards the door.

"I'll drive you." My dad said.

I smiled.

All the 3 of us went outside. We walked to the car, I tripped because I was in my high heels but luckily Jinyoung caught my hand.

"Be careful, Y/N." He said and smiled slightly.

I nodded and continued. I was about to open the door by myself but Jinyoung suddenly opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I thanked.

He nodded in response and went in afterwards.

We arrived to our desired place in no time.

"Enjoy your prom." My dad said with the biggest smile present on his face.

Jinyoung got out and took my hand. Helping me.

We hold hands as we walked in. This is the first time that a lot of people has got their eyes on me.

-

After the dance, we decided to went outside to get some fresh air.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?" Jinyoung questioned.

"Why did you asked me to go to prom with you but not your girlfriend?" I asked again.

"Oh, we broke up." Jinyoung said.

"Oh, sorry." I said.

"It's fine." He replied.

"Hey, don't you think the sky looks beautiful tonight." I said, changing the topic.

We both looked up, it was in fact really beautiful though. The night sky is decorated with stars that shined brightly.

"But you want to know what's more beautiful?" Jinyoung asked, looking at me straight into the eyes.

"What?" I curiously asked.

"You." He simply stated.

I felt my cheeks heating up and my palms are getting sweaty.

Jinyoung chuckled.

"Y/N," My name came out of his mouth.

"I've been thinking about this all night and I don't know if you're going to accept me but," He said.

"Will you, Y/N, be my girlfriend?" He continued.

His confession just made my heart beat faster and my cheeks getting redder.

I actually started liking him since the first time I saw him. I really thought this was a dream. I stared at his face blankly.

"Y/N?" He said and waved his hand in front of my face.

I snapped back to reality.

"Huh?" I said.

Jinyoung chuckled and pinched my cheek.

"Aww, you're cute when you're blushing." Jinyoung said.

"So uhh, do you want my answer or not?" I said.

"Of course!" Jinyoung exclaimed.

"Yes!" I shouted as a smile slowly forming on my face.

Jinyoung gave me a hug and said,

"You're finally mine, I've been waiting for this, Y/N." Jinyoung said and gave her a pecked on the lips.

-----

<3