park jihoon

Thanks for requesting! <3

I forgot to ask what you want to be called, so i'll just put in Y/N! I hope that's fine with you.

-----

Y/N and Jihoon were in bed. Y/N was laying her head down on Jihoon's stomach.

Jihoon had his eyes closed, using his hands as his pillow.

"Do you want to bake a cupcake or something?" Y/N said out of nowhere.

"Why so sudden?" Jihoon asked, eyes still close.

"I don't know, I just want to try." Y/N said and sat up.

"Eh, don't think I could help you in any ways possible." Jihoon said, still not opening his eyes.

"Oh, come one! We could look up the recipes on the internet!" Y/N exclaimed.

"I don't know, Y/N." Jihoon said, still unsure about this.

Y/N got of bed and had an idea, Jihoon still had his eyes shut tight.

Y/N tiptoed to went to Jihoon's side,

"Y/N?" Jihoon called.

Y/N stayed quiet and suddenly jumped on Jihoon.

"AHHHHH!" Jihoon screamed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU- YOU-YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE! IT WAS PRICELESS!" Y/N laughed as she hold her stomach from laughing too hard.

"Okay, laugh. Just laugh all you want while I bake some cupcakes and i'll eat it all by myself." Jihoon sulked and went out the door.

"What- No no no! Wait for meeee!" Y/N shouted and followed Jihoon after.

They were in the kitchen and Jihoon was still sour.

"Hey," Y/N poked his side.

Jihoon didn't bother and continued scrolling on the phone, looking for cupcake recipes.

Y/N poked his sides continuously without stopping.

"Tch." Jihoon said.

Y/N pretended to walked out the kitchen when a hand grabbed her wrist.

"Hey, you know that i need your help, right?" Jihoon said.

Y/N had a big smile on her face as Jihoon mirrored it.

They looked on the recipes together and pick one that they could make.

The both of them took out and put the ingredients and the utensils on the kitchen counter top.

They put on the apron for each other and Y/N tied her hair up into a ponytail.

They surprise themselves on how good they were at making it and now they just have to wait for it to be done baking in the oven.

-

"It's done!" Y/N exclaimed while clapping her hands.

They took out the cupcakes and laid it down on the table.

Y/N put the frosting on top of the cupcakes, individually.

Jihoon took a bit of the frosting using his finger and smeared it on Y/N's nose.

"Hey!" Y/N shouted.

Jihoon chuckled and acted like nothing happened.

Y/N shrugged and continued doing her work.

Y/N was done with the frosting and she took a little bowl of sprinkles and handed it to Jihoon.

Jihoon happily took it and started to sprinkled it on top of the frosting.

Y/N took some of the sprinkles and threw it to Jihoon.

"Oh, so that's how it is, huh?" Jihoon said, smirking.

Y/N stuck her tongue out and ran around the kitchen.

"Two can play the game. I think you forgot that." Jihoon said and started chasing her around the kitchen.

Happy laughters and giggles filled the kitchen. Jihoon chased her as she threw more sprinkles at him.

Jihoon caught her from the back and Y/N laughed.

"Caught you." He said and kissed her cheek.

They cleaned up after themselves and they finally got to taste the cupcakes.

"Wait, why is this so salty?" Y/N said, regretting swallowing that piece of cupcake.

"I might've put in the wrong one." Jihoon nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"Park Jihoon, did you put in salt instead of sugar?" Y/N said.

"I guess so," He said.

Y/N sighed, "It's okay anyways. As long as I'm still with you i'm all good."

Jihoon suddenly pulled her in for a hug as they flashed a smile to each other crazily and leaned in for a kiss.

That's when they realized, no matter what happened, as long as they were by each others' side, everything became good.

-----

I think my imagines are becoming worst. help.