kang daniel

Thanks for requesting! <3
-----
"For this next assignment, you need to do it in pairs." Ms. Han said.

"Just get in pairs cause I know you wouldn't like it if I was the one who puts you in pairs," She continued.

Everyone got in pairs and unfortunately, two of Jaea's friends got in pairs, leaving Jaea alone.

"Ok, anyone who hasn't got partners yet?" Ms. Han asked.

Jaea thought she was the only one left but another hand raised up when she put her hand up too.

"Oh, you two can get into pairs." Ms. Han said, clapping her hands.

"Hurry up!" She said.

Jaea, whether she likes it or not, she has to be pairs with him.

-

"Since the time's almost over, you can bring the project home and continue it together."

"Yes." Everyone said in unison.

"Jaea!" A voice called her name.

Jaea turned to the opposite direction, seeing Daniel jogged over to her.

"Yes?" Jaea said, tugging a few pieces of hair behind her ear.

"Can i get your number? So, i can contacted you easier for you know, when we can do the project or something." He nervously asked.

"Oh, of course!" Jaea exclaimed.

"Um... Where do I write it? Do you have a piece of paper?" Jaea asked, her voice echoes through the quiet hallway.

"Oh, you can write it here!" Daniel put out his hand.

"Here?" She asked, making sure.

Daniel nodded repeatedly.

She used a pen to write her phone number in the palm of his hand as he wanted, at the touch of her hand, Daniel heart, for some reason, beats faster.

He gulped.

"Done." She said, smiling.

"Oh, thanks! I've got to go now! See you!" He said, running out of the school.

Jaea waved goodbye still smiling and walked home by herself later on.

-

Weeks and weeks have passed by. Jaea and Daniel have become extremely closed.

They're lying if they say they have no feelings for each other. As in feelings liking each more than friends.

They've been keeping it as a secret from each other, admitting it just sounds almost impossible.

They thought it'll ruined everything if they let out their true feelings, great minds certainly do think alike.

But the day has come.

"Jaea, do you want to go to the school garden with me?" Daniel asked.

Jaea was doodling on her notebook, "Why?" Jaea asked, still focusing on her book.

"I want to tell you something, important." Daniel said, saying the word 'important' louder than the rest.

Jaea jolted her head up and immediately agreed.

-

"So, what's that something important?" Jaea said. They were standing under a big tree, shading the sun away from their faces.

Daniel took in a deep and shaky breath, "Ok, I just- I can't hold this in any longer. I just want you to know the truth, my true feelings. I don't care whether you're going to accept me or not. What's important is that I've confess my feelings towards you. What i'm saying is, I like you no, I love you. My feelings can't help but grow along when we're getting close with each other. Will you, Jaea, be my girlfriend?" He confessed.