park woojin

i just watched wanna one go ep 3 halfway last night and i swear i cried.

if you can marry one of your biases, who would it be?

who do you think i would marry?

-----

"Hey, are you going anywhere right after this?" Woojin asked Y/N as they were walking back home.

"No, why?" Y/N frowned.

"Can we go to the playground?" He asked, kind of desperate, almost.

"It's been a long time since I played at the playground," He confessed and pouted.

Y/N smiled, holding back her laughter seeing how cute he looks, "Hmm, mm. Of course." Y/N nodded.

"Yay! Thank you, Y/N, You're seriously the best!" He screamed, side hugging her, kissing her cheek.

Y/N laughed, "Let's go!" She took his hand.

-

"This brings back a lot of childhood memories, especially the ones with you." He winked.

Y/N laughed and joined him at the swings.

They played the swings, next to each other.

Y/N closed her eyes, enjoying the cold breeze slapping her face softly as the thought of them as little kids playing here slowly crept into her mind.

Oh, how she misses this place so much.

"You know, now I know how much fun being kids were," She said.

Woojin smiled, "Do you want me to push you on the swing? Like I always do when we were kids?" He asked.

"I would love that!" Y/N exclaimed.

Woojin stood up and went to the back, he starts off by pushing her slowly.

"Go faster," Y/N told.

Woojin pushed her a little stronger and after the swings they played at the slides.

Luckily there wasn't a lot of people at the playground or people would've stared at them as if they were insane.

-

"Let's go back home," Woojin said, breathing heavily from tiredness.

Y/N nodded in response.

Woojin started running, "Hey!! Wait up!!" Y/N said and keep up with him.

After she had keep up with him, "You know, I'm so tired right now."

"Yeah." Woojin replied.

"Let's play rock paper scissors and whoever loses has to piggyback the winner." Y/N recommend.

"Game on," Woojin smirked.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" They both said in unison.

Woojin put out a paper and Y/N put out a rock.

Y/N screamed out in annoyance, "Hurry, hurry. Let me get on your back." Woojin instructed.

"Why did I even suggested to play that in the first place?" Y/N mumbled.

Woojin laughed as he get on her back.

"Ah!!! You're so heavy!" She said as she barely walked a step.

Woojin got off her back and laughed out loud, "Why did I even suggested to play that in the first place?" He mocked, wrapping his arm around his stomach.

Y/N scoffed, "Let me piggyback you instead," Woojin said and kneel down, facing his back to Y/N.

Y/N smiled and got on.

Woojin piggybacked her and started walking home.

"I love you, Woojin." Y/N said and kissed his cheek before burying her face into his neck.

"I love you more," He whispered, smiling.

At the end of the day, no matter what happens, it was still Woojin who makes her day better.

-----

i need some recommendations for books to read here on wattpad!!

it could be your book or anyone else!

U P N E X T: Seongwoo ❤