hwang minhyun

Thanks for requesting! <3
-----

"Oh, come on Yura! He asks you out almost everytime and you rejected him? He's the school's famous boy." Nami, Yura's bestfriend said, tugging onto her arm.

"No, Nami. I don't want to. He's probably like the other guys I've dated before." Yura said and walked in a faster pace.

"But what if he's not? You'd never know Yura. He seems like a sweetheart to me though." Nami said and tried to catch up with Yura.

That's what Nami thought but he seems the other way around to Yura.

Ever since Yura broke up with her ex, who is a jerk that cheated on her, Yura started to look at guys differently than she used to before. Yura felt like no guy is good for her. Yura shrugged and went straight to class.

Duringrecess, Yura went to the library to read something since her stomach wasn'treally in need for something because of the big breakfast she had thismorning.

Yura entered the library and went to the very back where no one reallygoes.

She picked up a book from a shelf and sat down.

After reading through afew pages, she got bored and went outside.

Realizing only a couples of minutesis left for recess, she decided to go to class.

She rushed to class and on her way there she bumped into someone and apologized, "I'm sorry." She said andbowed down 90 degrees.

"It's okay," An absolute familiar voice said and it's obvious that it's Minhyun.

Yura looked up and their eyes met.

"Oh," Was what came out of Yura's mouth.

"Yura-" Minhyun was cut off by Yura, "I got to go now." She said.

"Oh, okay." Minhyun said and scratched the back of his neck.

Yura gave him a small smile and that is enough to made his day.

Yura then jogged to class, for some odd reason her heart beat fast when their eyes met.

Yura clutched her hand on her heart, feeling her heart beats, it's getting faster.

She shrugged and went to take a seat at her classroom.

-

"Class dismiss!"

Everyone rushed to packed up their stuffs, including Yura.

"Hurry up, Yura!" Nami shouted.

"Yeah. Wait up a second." Yura said, proceeding to put in her books into her bag.

Yura's done after a minute and ran up to Nami.

They walked home together, as always. They would talk about random things here and there.

They noticed someone was also behind them, Minhyun.

"Um, Yura. I got to go now, I forgot. My mom actually told me to buy her something from the market. Bye!" Nami lied and ran off.

"Hey-" Yura said.

Minhyun walked by her side and now it's just the two of them.

"Just us, huh?" Minhyun said.

"No." Yura said and walked faster, almost running.

Minhyun caught her hand by her wrist, putting her back beside him.

Their walk home actually took a long time. So, they're walking for quiet a long time now.

Suddenly, Yura slipped after stepping on something.

Yura screamed out loud because of the pain.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Minhyun asked, panicking.

Yura cried and shook her head. Her foot was in pain.

Minhyun doesn't know what to do, "Can you walk?" Minhyun said after helping her stood up.

Yura shook her head, again.

"Get on my back," Minhyun said without hesitation made.

Minhyun kneel down, showing his back to Yura.

Yura's the one hesitating but after while Yura got on his back since she had no choices.

Minhyun smiled because he's obviously happy.

Yura wrapped her arms around his neck.

-

Their walks continued and they finally arrived in front of Yura's house.

Minhyun knows where she live because their houses are not that far from each other.

He put her down in front of her house.

"Thanks for taking me home." Yura thanked him for the first time and gave him a smile, a big one.

"My pleasure," He replied, smiling bigger, letting out a little laugh.

He then excuse himself to leave and after he is out of sight, she went inside.

His company has somewhat made her day better, maybe he is the guy for her.

-----

^ tysm again y'all! :') 💕

hope you like this! <3

qotd: bias in wanna one?

aotd: i think you can already tell who mine is.