hwang minhyun

ayooo everyone!

yeah, im weird huehuehue

ok, idk what im doing. lets just start the imagine.

and the question for today, your seventeen bias?

mine's mingyu!! 💓
-----

"Y/N, your grades is going down." Y/N's mom scolded.

"It's not my fault that the exam's hard." Y/N said.

"It's you that didn't study," Her mom shot.

Y/N groaned, "You need someone to help you with your studies." Y/N's mom said.

"But I don't need one. Mom!" Y/N whined.

"Oh, you know, our neighbour? Their son, he goes to the same school as you do. And he's smart, maybe he could help you with your studies." Her mom's voice echoed in the quiet kitchen.

"Minhyun?" Y/N asked.

"Hmm." Her mom responded.

Hearing that, Y/N's heart immediately races faster. Minhyun is her long time crush.

"Why? You don't want him to help you?" Her mom asked, washing the tea cups in the sink.

"Huh? No, it's just- Ah, forget it. It's nothing." Y/N brushed it off.

"Okay then, If you're fine with that. I'll tell him to come over here tomorrow," Her mom told.

Imagining him tutoring her will just make her heart pop out of her chest.

Y/N shrugged and shook her head, running upstairs.

She closed the door behind her and laid her back on it.

She placed her hand on her chest, "Hey, Y/N. What's wrong with you?"

"Ah, Mom. Why do you need to do this to me?" She complained to herself.

She plopped down on her comfy bed, starring at the ceiling.

Y/N suddenly smiled like she's crazy, "Y/N, you're so crazy, aren't you?" She hit her head.

She laughed, "Hey, It's just Minhyun, why are you suddenly nervous?"

"Are you still crushing on him?"

Y/N gasped, "Am I still crushing on him? If i'm not why am I like this?"

Y/N shook her head vigorously, "Stop stop stop!" She yelled to herself.

Suddenly a knocked was heard, "Y/N? Are you okay in there?" Her mom asked.

"Huh? Yes, I'm good, mom." She answered.

"By the way, you better cleaned up your room. Minhyun already agreed to help you with your studies tomorrow," She informed through the shut door.

"Huh?!" Y/N said, almost screaming.

-

"Mom, Dad, I'm home." Y/N said tiredly - as not a lot of energy is left in her body, blame school.

"Welcome home, Y/N." Her mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh and Y/N!" Her mom shouted and rush out of the kitchen.

"Minhyun is waiting in your room, you should go now, you don't want your guest to wait for you."

"M-minhyun is here?!" Y/N stammered.

Her mom nodded and smiled.

Y/N ran upstairs immediately and opened the door, seeing Minhyun sitting down on the floor with a small floor table in front of him.

"Oh, hi Y/N." Minhyun said, shy.

"H-Hi," Y/N stuttered again.

"I'm sorry I came here first, without your permission. Your mom told me to." He apologized with sincerity.

"It's fine," Y/N said, still standing in front of the door.

"Um, aren't you going to sit here?" Minhyun cleared his throat.

"Uh, yeah. Wait up." Y/N said, and came inside, closing the door before her.

Y/N took out some books from her bag and the shelf, sitting down in front of Minhyun afterwards.

She tied her hair up into a ponytail.

"So, I heard you need me to help you with your studies." Minhyun said, eyes focus somewhere else.

"Yes, specifically Mathematics." Y/N sighed.

"Okay then, should we start with Math?" Minhyun asked, smiling a little bit.

Y/N smiled and laid out her Math books.

"So, which topic are you currently struggling with?" He asked.

-

"And this one, you should do it like this. But there is an easier way doing this, by-" Minhyun shifted his attention to Y/N, who just dozed off.

This isn't the first time she slept, it has been weeks since Minhyun has always came to Y/N's house to help her and she has accidentally slept a lot of times.

Minhyun chuckled, "Y/N..." He called.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Y/N..."

"Y/N, wake up."

Y/N still refused to wake up, Minhyun sighed and stood up.

He help Y/N stood up by lifting her up, helping her stand up.

"W-what are you doing?" Y/N asked, finally awake.

"Let's go out and get some fresh air first," Minhyun replied.

-

They are now outside, walking. Getting some fresh air as Minhyun said.

Y/N yawned and stretched her arms up high.

Minhyun cracked a smile, silently.

Y/N patted his shoulder, "Hm?" Minhyun questioned, eyebrow arched.

"Catch me if you can!" Y/N said and ran away.

"Hey- Y/N!" Minhyun said, laughing a bit.

But soon after, he decided to chased her.

"Y/N!!" Minhyun yelled.

It has been about 10 minutes now and Minhyun finally caught her, hands around her waist.

Endless laughters came out of their mouth.

They faced each other and cracked a smile,

A smile sincerely made for each other.

-----
oh and i feel like writing another book.

its either a book of pd101s2 imagines or a fanfic or a book of imagines of any group.

pls kindly choose one :)

U P N E X T: Daniel ❤