kang daniel

hey wannables!

question for today is, do you stan sf9? if so, who's ur bias?

YASSS OFC, my bias is jaeyoon ❤ if you dont stan them, you better do bcs they're talented af.

actually my sister was the one who introduced them to me, so thanks sis

-----

"Daniel, you should confess to her. You've been crushing on her for a long time now,"

Those words has been haunting him ever since his friend said it.

Daniel ruffled his hair, messy.

"Maybe I should. You're a man, Daniel. You can do this." He told himself.

He went outside and headed over to a nearby flower shop.

He was completely shocked when he saw who worked there. Y/N.

He knew she worked there but he forgot,

Stupid me. he thought.

"Oh, Daniel?" Y/N said, smiling beautifully.

Daniel's heart thumps fast, "Y/N!" He rubbed the back of his neck out of nervousness.

"What are you looking for here?" Y/N asked.

"Oh um, can I get a bouquet of flowers please?" Daniel asked.

"Sure, what kind of flowers?" Y/N chuckled.

"Um, honestly, I don't know. Oh, can you just choose for me?" He asked a favor.

"Sure!" Y/N exclaimed.

Daniel was ready to pay while Y/N was done preparing the bouquet of flowers.

"Here and can I ask you something?" Y/N questioned, handing him the perfectly prepared bouquet.

"Sure, go on." He put on a smile that melts Y/N in literal seconds, putting his hand out, giving the money to Y/N.

"If you don't mind answering, who are you going to give this flowers to?" Y/N asked, taking the money from Daniel.

"My- Um. A special someone." He said, smiling as if he was thinking about that someone special.

"Oh," Y/N said with a hint of disappointment, heart broken.

Y/N then gave him his change back, "See you next time!" Daniel said, waving.

Y/N waved back at him with a force smile, "See you!"

She sat down on the chair, heart broken into tiny little pieces, Daniel.

He has a someone special in his heart, she thought.

"What did you expect, Y/N?" She thought to herself.

Without her realizing tears came out of her eyes.

-

The next day, Daniel has made up his mind to confess to her today.

He dressed up and brought along the bouquet of flower.

He, again, went over to the flower shop where Y/N worked at.

Daniel went inside but Y/N was out of his sight?

His eyebrows met as curiosity took over him, he walked over to the counter, seeing a woman sitting behind it.

"Excuse me," He said.

The women, who is in her early twenties looked at him, "Yes? May I help you?" She asked.

"No, actually I'm looking for Y/N. She worked her right?" He questioned back.