yoon jisung

Thanks for requesting! <3

-----

"What are we going to do today?" Jisung asked and put his arm around his girlfriend, Heather.

"I don't know. What do you have in mind?" Heather said, smiling.

"Maybe we can go to the park or the beach or something like that," Jisung said, hoping she'll agree with him.

"Oh! I want to go to the beach!" Heather exclaimed, clapping her hands loudly.

Jisung chuckled at her and caressed her head.

Heather gifted a smile at him before saying, "Well? What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Heather yelled and got up.

Jisung laughed softly and he got up afterwards.

"Wait! Allowed me to change first," Heather said with that smile of hers.

"Of course, I'll wait for you here. Just take you time." Jisung said and smile softly as ever.

This is one of the million reasons of why she loves him so much, like so much.

Heather ran upstairs to their bedroom almost immediately.

Right after she entered their bedroom, she rush to the closet and took a quick look at it.

She took out a suitable outfit to wear and changed into it.

Heather then sat in front of the dressing table to do a little bit of touch ups here and there.

She smiled looking at her reflection in the mirror, satisfied with herself.

Heather walked downstairs and walked up to Jisung at a normal speed.

"I'm done, let's go!" Heather said and smiled ear to ear.

"Aw! You look beautiful. As always," Jisung complimented.

"Thank you!" Heather said and hugged him, let's go after a few seconds.

They were right in front of the door when Heather's phone rang, someone was calling her.

"Wait," Heather said, stopping Jisung.

Heather dug her hands into her handbag, finding her phone.

When she finally took it out, she answered the call without looking who was calling her.

She started talking and she had a sad look after she ended the call.

"Why? Who was that?" Jisung said, starting to feel concerned.

He put one of his hand on her shoulder.

"It was my sister. I don't think we can go to the beach today," Heather said, shoulders starting to droop.

"Why?" Jisung asked.

"She told me to babysit her baby." Heather sighed.

"It's okay, sweetheart. There's always another time," Jisung pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead which soon made her feel better.

They pulled away and looked at each other.

Heather had a weak smiled placed on her face.

"Smile bigger please, I like seeing you like that more." Jisung said, putting both of his hands on her face.

Heather smiled bigger shortly after that because of his simple words.

"Now, that's what I like." Jisung exclaimed.

"I guess I have to change into my comfortable clothing now. She'll be arriving in no time." Heather said and lazily walked upstairs, as if she had no energy left.

Honestly, she was pretty upset about cancelling going to the beach but she can't say no.

Heather changed into a comfortable pants and a oversize hoodie. She removed her makeup and went downstairs.

The doorbell rang right after she sat on the sofa. She groaned and was about to stood up when Jisung stopped her form doing so.

"I'll go get her," He said and smiled.

Jisung unlocked the door, revealing Heather's sister with her baby in her arms.

"I'm sorry if i'm troubling the both of you, something urgent came up." Heather's sister said, worrying.

"No, it's okay with us. Really." Jisung said and smiled.

Heather's sister plastered a weak smile on her face.

"Here," She said and handed him the baby.

Jisung safely carried her in his arms.

"Ok, i got to go now." Heather's sister said,

Jisung nodded and after she was out of sight, he went inside and locked the door.

Jisung walked carefully to the living room where Heather was, with the sleeping baby in his arms.

Jisung placed the baby on the sofa, without any words coming out of his mouth.

Heather still had a sour face and Jisung chuckled, sitting next to her.

"What's wrong?" Jisung asked.

"I want to go to the beach," Heather whined.

"I promise you, we will go to the beach next weekend. I wish I could bring you sooner but my schedule is packed." Jisung explained.

"Promise?" Heather asked.

"Promise." He replied.

-

"Here." Heather handed the baby to her sister.

"Thank you so much to the both of you!" Heather's sister exclaimed.

"No problem." Jisung said.

They bid goodbye to each other and the couple went back to the living room.

"That was hard. I never know it was that hard to take care of a baby." Heather said and massage her forehead.

Jisung laughed and they sat next to each other.

"What do we do now?" Jisung asked, Heather already snuggling closer to his chest with him warapping his arms around her.

"Nothing. I just want to stay here, in your arms." She said, smiling.

That's right, that's where she truly belongs. In his arms.

-----

^ y'all istg, you're all amazingggg! ✨ akdjowdnow ilysmmm 💗 :')