bae jinyoung

Thanks for requesting! <3

-----
The sound of the alarm ringing on your phone was the first thing in the morning that wakes Minji up, as usual.

Minji snooze her alarm and sat up on the bed. Yawning and rubbing her eyes afterwards.

She looked over to the other side where she saw her boyfriend, Jinyoung. Sleeping peacefully.

Minji stood up and walked over to Jinyoung's side and put the blanket over him. He must've been cold all night since she has the blanket all night.

It's just a habit of her to get all the blanket by herself.

She then wore a hoodie and put the hood over her head, considering how cold it it outside. Minji walked to the bathroom and brushed her teeth with her eyes closed.

"Morning..." A voice suddenly echoed in the bathroom and a pair of arms were wrapped around Minji's waist.

Minji flinched a little because of how shocked she was.

Minji looked straight into the mirror, seeing Jinyoung back-hugging her with his chin resting on her shoulder, eyes closed.

"Morning." Minji replied with a smile.

"I'm hungry," Jinyoung said, with his eyes open.

"I'll cook breakfast after this, let me finish brushing my teeth." Minji said.

Jinyoung let go of the hug and went back inside the bedroom.

Minji finished brushing her teeth and washing her face. She went inside the bedroom, seeing Jinyoung laying down on the bed.

"Hey, do you want to join me make breakfast or something?" Minji asked as she stood at the side of him.

"Of course!" He cheered.

Minji giggled and they both head over to the kitchen.

-

They were done making the breakfast and was satisfied with what they ended up with.

"I don't really feel like eating here though," Minji said.

She doesn't really like eating somewhere not that comfortable, especially on rainy days like today.

"Breakfast in bed? How does that sound?" Jinyoung asked with a smile.

"Perfect." Minji said, smiling from ear to ear.

They brought their plates of breakfast and their glasses of drinks upstairs, to their bedroom.

They both sat on the bed and put the food in their food in front of them.

"Here, Minji. Say ahhhhh." Jinyoung said as he put a piece of pancake on a fork right in front of Minji's mouth.

Minji immediately opened her mouth and ate the pancake.

"How does that taste?" Jinyoung asked.

"Good!" Minji said and gave two thumbs up.

Jinyoung chuckled because he thought she looked so cute and patted the top of her head a few times.

"Now, feed meeee!" Jinyoung pleaded.

Minji hesitated for a while before actually feeding him.

"Isn't it good or what?" Minji said.

"It tasted better because you were the one who feed me," Jinyoung said and smirked.

Minji were flustered and blushed a light pink colour.

Jinyoung pinched her cheeks, "Why do you have to be so cute like this?"

Jinyoung continued pinching and squishing her cheeks.

"S-stop it." Minji stuttered and put her hands on top of Jinyoung's, which is still on her face.

Jinyoung put away his hands and held both of her hands.

Jinyoung leaned in and kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose, her cheeks and lastly her lips.

It lasts for a few seconds, they then leaned on each other's forehead while smiling like crazy.

Without them knowing, the sun is already shining brightly outside and ready for the day.

-----

i really need to learn how to write good endings *sigh*

anyways, hope you like this! <3