park jihoon

Thanks for requesting! <3
-----

Snacks, opened or not were scattered on the table. It was a Sunday, Jihoon and Nareul just don't feel like getting out today. They decided to just stay home.

"What else do you want to watch?" Jihoon asked as he looked over on his shoulder, seeing Nareul with her eyes barely opened.

"I don't know. Just keep browsing, I'll tell you if I'm interested in it." Nareul said and yawned.

Jihoon kept on changing the channel and Nareul stopped him on one channel, which was currently airing a music show.

And Nareul, out of the blue was screaming out loud. Jihoon was wondering and he finally realized why, BTS was performing.

"Oh my goddddd!!!" Nareul fangirled.

Jihoon covered both of his ears using his hands. Nareul didn't care and continued chanting and fangirling.

BTS' stage was over and Nareul sat down, chest moving up and down, out of breath because she was fangirling so hard.

She looked over to Jihoon, he shot her a glare with an annoyed look on his face.

"What?" Nareul asked.

"You were fangirling over them when I'm right over here!" Jihoon shouted and crossed his arms, his face grew red.

Nareul smiled as she smelled jealousy.

"Sorry," Nareul said and hugged him.

Jihoon was shocked but he hugged her back. A smile was plastered on Jihoon's face.

"You, you still love me more than them, right?" Jihoon asked.

"Of course," Nareul said and looked up to peck Jihoon's lips.

Jihoon smiled.

"You were jealous, weren't you?" Nareul said and sat up straight.

"What? No! Totally no." Jihoon said.

"Admit it, Park Jihoon. You were jealous." Nareul said.

"I wasn't!" Jihoon said.

"Yes, you were! It was obvious!" Nareul shouted, just to annoyed him more than before.

Jihoon started to tickled her and Nareul's laughs were getting out of control.

"Stop it! It tickles!" Nareul laughed.

They started to tickle each other nonstop and Nareul ended up being under Jihoon.

Jihoon leaned in and continously pecked Nareul's lips.

Nareul's giggles soon filled the apartment.

It was safe to say that at that day the smile on their faces couldn't be wiped away because of the happiness they shared today and hopefully it will be the same as the rest of their lives.

-----

this is not that good but i tried <3 *cries*