park jihoon

woop woop!

so on the previous chapter, i told you guys to comment whose imagine you want me to write next.

and jihoon was the most requested, so here it is! ❤

i decided to be fair and i will write an imagine of all the members according to the most requested to the least requested.

hope y'all are fine with that! ❤
------

"Hey, Haneul. How many minutes is left until recess?" Y/N whispered to her friend who was right beside her.

"5 minutes," Haneul replied, paying attention to the front.

Y/N groaned, "Why the heck does 5 minutes at home feels like seconds and it feels like forever in school?"

"Okay, that's it for today. As for homeworks, from now on, I will be giving you one each day because this is an important subject to score in your exams." Ms. Jung explained.

"Haneul, distribute these papers please." Ms. Jung called.

Haneul stood up from her seat and walked up to the front and started passed the paper to everyone including Y/N and herself.

"Let's go? I know you're hungry," Haneul said after placing the paper carefully in her folder.

She likes to be organized unlike Y/N, but they both still got good marks anyways.

Y/N and Haneul walked out their class and made their way to the cafeteria.

"I'll buy it for you," Haneul said.

"Awww! Thank you Haneul, you're the best!" Y/N said and hugged Haneul.

Haneul chuckled and lined up to buy the food.

A few minutes after, Haneul is back, bringing two bowls.

"Here," Haneul said, giving Y/N her food.

They walked over to find a table, "There." Haneul said.

On their way to the table, Y/N accidentally bumped into someone and she spilled her food all over him.

Y/N dropped the empty bowl out of shock. Haneul gulped.

"Oh my god!! I'm so sorry!! I really am!" Y/N blurted out.

She looked up, seeing Jihoon, her classmate.

"Oh god," She mumbled.

She suddenly puts her hand out, "What?" Jihoon asked, clueless.

"Give me your jacket, I'll clean it." Y/N said - well, that's the only thing she could do right now.

"Ah, no. It's-"

"No, just give me your jacket. I'll clean it. Please." Y/N said, almost pleading.

Jihoon scratched his neck, "Well... If you say so," He said and took of his jacket.

He placed his jacket on her hands, "I'll be back."

"Hey, Y/N-" Jihoon was cut because Y/N already went away.

Jihoon decided to follow her, leaving his friends alone with Haneul.

He searched for her everywhere but she was still out of sight.

Jihoon was about to give up but then he saw Y/N at the hallway.

"Y/N!" He yelled.

He ran over to her, "Oh, I cleaned your jacket." Y/N said and gave him his jacket.

"Of course, It's not dry yet though." Y/N said.

"And I'm sorry again, I should've look right in front of me." Y/N continued, still feeling guilty.

"No, Y/N. It's fine, really. Actually It's my fault too, Isn't it? If I saw you were about to bump into me, I would've avoid already," He explained.

Y/N smiled shyly, "Yeah, you're right."

After a few seconds of silence, "We should go now." Jihoon said.

Then Y/N and Jihoon walked back to the cafeteria.

-

"Ah, why does it have to rain when i don't bring an umbrella?" Y/N grunted.

"Today has not been great at all." Y/N ranted, covering her head using her hands.

It's not that effective but better than nothing.

Suddenly she felt a presence of an umbrella and someone beside her, "I'd take you home, would that make up your day?" A very familiar voice asked.

It surely belonged to Jihoon.

Y/N gulped because of nervousness.

"Get closer Y/N," Jihoon pulled her closer, shoulders touching.

Blood rushed up to Y/N's cheeks, resulting her to blush.

Jihoon chuckled.

-

"T-thanks, Jihoon." Y/N stuttered and smiled.

"You're most welcome," Jihoon flashed a smile.

Y/N blushed a light pink colour.

"Stop blushing will you? You look so cute! I'm still fighting the urge to kiss and pinch you cheeks, so stop!" Jihoon squealed.

------
i'm leaving it there bcs i need you to imagine the rest of it ;)

i dont have anything to say so,

byebyebye ❤ see you in the next chapter!