bae jinyoung

jinyoung is highkey rude :')

his hair akdjdoxkodkdbdnd

your fav stages during pd101?

my fav has to be shape of you, never, sorry sorry team 2, (cant forget about that ;) ) pop, get ugly, boy in love, open up!!! and a lot more actually.
-----

"Ah, Jinyoung please! Give me the remote control! GOT7 is performing on the TV right now!" Y/N whined.

Jinyoung was tiptoeing, reaching his arm up with the remote control.

"No! I want to watch the movie!" Jinyoung yelled, playfully and sticking his tongue.

"Please!" Y/N begged.

"If you don't give it to me, I'll have to kill you with tickles!" Y/N threatened.

Jinyoung's eyes screamed sudden panic and that was funny to Y/N but she managed to cover her laughs with just a small smile.

"N-no! Y/N no!" He yelled and now it is his turn to begged.

Jinyoung ran around the living room with Y/N chasing him.

They ended up standing on the couch, but then Jinyoung suddenly curled up into a ball with the remote tightly gripped in his hands, faced down.

"Give me the remote!!!" Y/N shouted, ticking him everywhere.

Jinyoung was laughing and squirming under Y/N, trying his best to protect the remote.

"No! You can't take it from me!" Jinyoung teased.

Y/N doesn't know how but Jinyoung managed to turned around, having eye contact with her.

She thought she could finally take the remote from him but he tossed it away, further away from them.

"Hey!" Y/N shouted.

Jinyoung smirked and placed his arms around Y/N, preventing her form going anywhere.

"Let me get it!!" She yelled, kicking her legs.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" He yelled, placing his hands on the sides of her face.

"What!" She screamed and looked straight into his eyes by accident.

They were shocked at the sudden eye contact.

A blush spread on Y/N's cheeks, though it is barely visible, Jinyoung unfortunately, could still see it.

"Aw! You have no idea how cute you look when you blushed!" Jinyoung scrunched his face, squealing.

"S-stop," Y/N said, looking somewhere else, randomly and she sat up.

"Y/N," Jinyoung said, sitting up next to her, face close to each other.

Y/N hummed in response.

"Look at me." He said, sounding a bit serious.

Y/N looked at him immediately, as he pecked her lips out of the blue.

She thought it would be just that but then Jinyoung pulled her down using her neck and kissed her, this time longer.

It lasts for almost half a minute before they pulled away, breathing heavily.

Before Y/N's face get any redder, she stood up again and went to find the remote.

After she found it, she switched the channel to where the music show was playing.

Well, unfortunate her, the show already ended after all the fuss that happened.

"Ah! See?! It ended!" Y/N shouted and jumped over on top of Jinyoung.

She tickled him without any warning, "Bae Jinyoung, you're seriously going to pay for this!" And she stopped for a while.

"Well Y/N, you can always watch me." He winked.

"Shut up!" Y/N shouted shyly, pushing his face away.

-----
i love bolbbalgan4 so much i cri <3

idk why people read my imagines but-

U P N E X T: Sungwoon ❤