park jihoon

Thanks for requesting! <3 @JungkooksDongsaeng

-----
The bell rings, students are happier than ever to hear the sound of bell ringing. It clearly shows that it's the end of school, well at least for today.

"Okay, class dismissed! Oh and Cherry, I need to see you for a bit." Mr. Song .

Cherry gulped and continued to packed up her things into her bag.

Everyone left, It was only Cherry and Mr. Song left in the classroom.

Cherry slung her bag to her shoulder and walked nervously to the front.

"What is it, Mr. Song?" Cherry asked.

"I noticed your marks are dropping, is there anything wrong?" Mr. Song questioned.

"Not really. I think it's just stress," Cherry replied.

"Are you sure?" Mr. Song said.

Cherry nodded in response.

"Ok then, you can go back home now." Mr. Song said.

Cherry bowed and walked out of the class.

Cherry let out a sigh as she walked in a slow pace in the silent hallway to her apartment.

-

Cherry arrived at her apartment and unlocked the door.

"Mom! Dad! I'm back!" Cherry exclaimed as she was taking off her shoes.

No response was made.

Cherry sighed, "I guess they're not back yet."

Cherry ran upstairs to her bedroom.

She took her phone, pressing the power button to turn it on. She received some messages from her parents, saying they won't be back at home until late night or maybe even tomorrow.

She let out a sigh again, she's not surprise though. This is a normal thing for her.

Her parents own a company and are rarely home.

Cherry went downstairs, heading to the living room after changing her clothes.

"Another day to myself, I guess." She said as she plopped onto the sofa.

She took the remote control and turn on the TV. She browsed along the channels to see what suits her taste.

The doorbell rang.

Cherry wondered who could it be.

She stood up and walked lazily to the door.

She unlocked and opened the door, revealing her boyfriend, Jihoon with hands full of snacks and drinks.

"Jihoon? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Why? Are you not happy seeing your boyfriend?" Jihoon said, pouting.

"No, it's not that." Cherry said with a smile.

"Now let me in." Jihoon said in a cute way.

Cherry moved over to let Jihoon in and locked the door. Cherry frowned and scratched her head because usually, Jihoon would only come over if she asks him to.

Cherry shrugged and walked over to the living room. Jihoon was already sitting back comfortably on the sofa, settling down himself.

"Why are you standing there? Sit next to me," Jihoon cutely said, patting on the empty space next to him.

Cherry eagerly ran to sit next to him and without any hesitation rested her head on Jihoon's shoulder.

A chuckle escaped Jihoon's mouth.

"What were you watching?" Jihoon asked, looking over his girlfriend.

"Nothing. I haven't found anything to watch yet." Cherry replied.

Jihoon took a look at all the channels and found one that is currently airing Cherry's favourite movie.

"Oh oh oh! I didn't even know this was on!" Cherry sat up straight and screamed out of excitement.

Jihoon laughed and open his arms.

Cherry gladly wrapped her arms around Jihoon and he enveloped her into a hug.

They then ended up cuddling with a blanket wrapped around them.

-

An hour into the movie, Cherry was getting comfortable laying her head on Jihoon's chest, hearing his steady heartbeats.

"Hey... Are you asleep?" Jihoon said as he looked down.

Indeed. She was asleep.

Jihoon smiled to himself. Knowing that she fell asleep in his arms, is even better.

Jihoon turned off the TV and laid down Cherry on the sofa.

He stood up slowly and put the blanket over her.

He turned around to walked himself to the door when a hand wrapped around his wrist.

"Don't go yet..." Cherry said in a sleepy voice.

Jihoon smiled and laid down beside her, embracing her in his arms.

"Thanks for always being there for me when I need you, Jihoon. I love you so much." Cherry said out of the blue.

Jihoon was shocked and was probably blushing.

"Anything for you. I love you more than anything else." Jihoon replied, pulling her closer.

To them, this is perfect.

-----

I hope this is good enough for you :')

My exams are coming and I'm not effing ready for it *cries*

Anyways, hope you enjoy this though it's not that good.