kang daniel

Thanks for requesting!

-----

"Ye Eun? Are you texting him again?" Her friend, Min asked. Crossing her arms.

"Huh? What? Him?" Ye Eun stuttered, facepalming herself mentally.

Min sighed and rolled her eyes, "Daniel. Kang Daniel." Min stated clearly.

"No, heh." Ye Eun said and nervously chuckled.

"You're lying," Min said and squinted her eyes.

"I'm not!" Ye Eun said and threw a pillow at her whose leaning against the door frame.

"Hey!" Min shouted and picked up the pillow throwing it back at Ye Eun.

"Ouch!" Ye Eun rubbed her arm.

"Payback, hun." Min said and walked over to her bed.

"How do you even know i'm texting him anyways?" Ye Eun asked.

"You're smiling and giggling while looking at your phone." Min said.

"How does that even make sense?" Ye Eun questioned.

Min groaned, "Cause' it does."

"Goodnight, I'm going to sleep." Min continued and shifted her position.

"Night!" Ye Eun said and proceeding to text with Daniel.

It's honestly so weird how someone she met through text could make her happy. They've never met before and that makes it weirder.

Ye Eun messaged him goodnight and drifted off to dreamland.

-

"Min, I'm tired." Ye Eun said as she laid down on her stomach on her bed.

"And you think I'm not?" Min said.

Ye Eun's phone ring, signalling a message has been sent.

She groaned but took it anyway. Her face lit up as soon as possible, realizing it was Daniel.

"Hey, Min! I'm going out!" Ye Eun said, putting on her jacket in a rush.

She rushed over to a park, rubbing her hands together, hoping to feel warmth.

Smiling from ear to ear. Excitement was what she felt at this particular moment.

Daniel just texted her that they could finally meet in real life. And she felt all sorts of feelings.

"Ye Eun? Is that you?" A new voice called.

She turned around and saw this man. God, he's gorgeous.

"Yes," Ye Eun said.

He laughed, "I'm Daniel," He said with a smiled, resulting Ye Eun's heart to thump faster than any time before.

Their faces turned serious but when their eyes met, the smiles on their faces grew again.

Little did they know, this was just the beginning of their story.

-----

this is honestly bad, just kill me if you want.

urgh. goodnight lovesss <3