kang daniel

Thanks for requesting! <3
-----

"Hey, Daniel! Where are you going?" One of his co-workers yelled when he is already outside.

"To the library!" Daniel yelled back, running outside with a box of cupcake in his hands.

He ran over to the library with a big smile on his face.

When he arrived in front of the library, he took a deep breath.

He went in and saw Hana. He walked up to her and put the box of cupcake on the table, slowly as a smile grew on his face.

Hana sighed.

"Thanks, don't forget to return the book tomorrow, you're suppose to return it a week ago. How does this even happen? It's not even the 10th time!" Hana whispered-shouted.

Daniel chuckled and scratched his head.

"It's okay though as least you always give me cupcakes," Hana sighed.

That's what he did in return if he returns the book late, he gave her cupcakes.

Daniel slowly back off and went to the shelves of books, he picks one that attracts his interest.

Then, he sat on a area where he can see Hana in his view. He didn't realized he kept on smiling on the sight of her.

After reading a few chapters, he stood up and walked up to Hana.

"I'd borrow this," He said and yet he smiled again.

-

The next day came and he bought a book this time.

He ran again to the library today.

Today, he gave her the book.

"Here, as I promised." He said and giggled.

"Thanks," Hana said and smiled.

The moment he saw her smile, his heart started to race faster.

And that's when he realized, he didn't came to library because of the books anymore. It's because of her.

-----

yeah, i change my account's colour theme from light pink to black lmao. that was fast.

it's just for the sake of their comeback teaser photos. it's my first time doing a dark theme hehehe.

anyways hope you like this imagine!! ♡