park jihoon

Thanks for requesting! <3 @gabrielle_junhui
-----

"Class dismiss! For those who still haven't finish their work please stay here until you finish it,"

Everyone else rushed out of the classroom. Only Jihoon and Y/N remained in the class.

Jihoon was laying his head down on his desk, using his arm as his pillow.

Y/N shook her head in disbelief as she walked towards him, taking the empty seat next to him.

"Hey," Y/N said and poked his head.

"Tch," He said.

"Hurry up and finish your work." Y/N said, smacking his shoulder.

"OUCH!" He shouted, rubbing the spot where Y/N previously hurts him.

"That hurts." He whined.

"Hm," "You better finish up your work or you'll be getting more of those." Y/N threatened him, squinting her eyes, showing her fist.

Jihoon shuddered, "Wow, I'm scared." He said, note the sarcasm. Rolling his eyes.

Y/N was about to hit him again but her caught her hand.

"Not again, hun." He said and smiled in victory.

Y/N groaned but then smiled, seeing Jihoon finally doing his work.

-

"Where are we going after this?" Jihoon asked as they walked home together.

"Home, of course. What do you mean where?" Y/N said, eyes focused to the front.

Jihoon pouted, "Can we go to the park?"

"Why?" Y/N asked.

"Why not?" Jihoon said.

-

They were at the park. Both of them sitting on the swings.

They were chatting with each other when the rain started pouring little by little. And then when it starts pouring hard, Jihoon stood up from the swing.

"Ah, what do we do now? We don't have an umbrella." Y/N groaned, worrying.

Jihoon walked over to Y/N and put out his hand.

Y/N looked at his hand and then to his face.

"Take my hand," He said and smiled.

Y/N obeyed and he put one of his hand on her waist with the other holding one of her hand.

"What are you doing? Park Jihoon! It's raining, we're going to get sick!" Y/N shouted.

Jihoon doesn't seem to bother, even with her shouting.

He then started dancing in the rain with her.

Y/N smiled when she remembered what they used to do when they were children.

During their childhood, Jihoon would always brought her to dance whenever it's raining outside. They don't know why but they always felt happy doing that.

And that's when they would share their happiness together. They would never stop dancing.

-----

istg math was hard ;-;

i lowkey wanna torn the paper into pieces.

everyone started discussing whether the answer is 41 or 40. i was like bish, hol' up. how tf did i get 45 then? but luckily i wasn't the only one who got 45 as my answer.

then they started fighting about the other question. "The answer is 33." "My answer is 35 though?" and i was there like, i got 2?

urghhh. i wanna cry y'all.

i made a mistake too heheheh. there was this section, you're suppose to answer one of two questions but my ass didn't read through properly and answer both. pls pray for me i didn't get scolded for that. this is my first time making a mistake like this.

pls pray for me i'll pass this.