kang daniel

thank you for requesting! @Ehkamwe <3

-----

y/n's pov

today, our science test's marks will be reveal and I am super nervous, though I am one of the top students.

"y/n, two marks to reach a hundred marks." mrs. kim said.

i got up to take my paper and mrs. kim handed me the paper with a smile and mouthed a 'good job'.

i just smiled back in response.

i could hear the other students whispering stuffs that I wouldn't really care about.

"so, as always y/n got the highest score, as for the others you can work harder." mrs.kim said.

"now, we are going to continue our lesson, please turn to page twenty four."

everyone in the class open our textbooks to the desired page.

"y/n, please read the first paragraph." mrs.kim instructed.

i obeyed and read the first paragraph.

"thank you, y/n. you can sit down." mrs.kim said

---

the bell rings, signaling it's time for recess. of course, everyone is excited and raced their way to the cafeteria.

as for me, i went to the library to read and ease my mind a little to take a break from all the lessons.

i enter the library and went to the place at the back which is also the quietest place.

i open my book and started reading,

i guess I was paying too much attention to my work until someone snatched my book out of my hands.

i was shocked and mad, why would someone do that? i was about to shout out loud but then I realized I was in the library.

"hey! give me back my book!" i whispered-shouted.

i looked up and gasped a bit, it was the school's playboy, kang daniel.

i heard a chuckle escaped his mouth.

"pfft, why are you even reading this anyway? it is just a stupid love story." He said, which makes my blood boil even more.

"just give it back to me!!!" i shouted just enough for him to hear and i tried to snatched the book back.

he stood up and tip-toed. i stood up next to him and put my hands up to take my book away from him.

in the end, i gave up because I know at this point there's no way I could reach it because I am so small compare to him. curse my height.

i sighed and he laughed at me.

"what are you laughing at?" i said and shoot a glare at him.

"what do you think I am laughing at? you, of course." he chuckled.