hwang minhyun

thanks for requesting! <3

yes, this took too long, soweeeey <3

im finally updating again yaaaaasss

-----

It has only been weeks since Nina and Minhyun dated.

Let's just say that, they are still shy around each other.

The end of school was approaching, but Nina's history teacher is still not letting them go, unless they answered his question.

"So, Is the answer A, B, C or D?" Mr. Han questioned Soonyoung.

"C." He answered.

"Correct. Soonyoung, you may packed up your things and go home." Mr. Han instructed.

Soonyoung did a little victory dance before gathering his things to leave.

Groans from the other students could be heard.

Nina sighed, biting her lower lip, wondering when she could go home.

"Nina," Their History teacher called.

Nina looked up, "What is the answer for question 15?" He asked.

Nina nervously said, "The answer is A."

"That is correct, you may go." He said

She smiled and packed up her things carefully, she exited the class.

"Hey," A familiar voice said, grabbing her arms as she was about to go further.

"Oh?" Nina said, turning her head to look at the back, only to laid her eyes on her smiley boyfriend.

"H-hi." She stuttered, this guy just never fails to make her feel nervous.

Minhyun chuckled, "Let's go?" He said, shy as always.

The girl nodded eagerly.

-

On their walk home, Minhyun notice his girlfriend's shoelaces was untied.

"Wait..." Minhyun words stopped their steps.

He kneel down in front of her as he tied her shoelaces, "Be more careful next time, okay?" He said, looking up towards her with a smile.

A blush crept on the girl's face as she nodded, smiling slightly but inside, she couldn't control her feelings and her heart.

He stood back up next to her with a little bit of her help.

-

"Well? See you tomorrow," Minhyun said as he kissed her cheeks and her lips afterwards.

Nina blushed again, "You seriously gave me butterflies," She said, honestly.

"Huh? I don't remember giving you anything today, besides the kisses." He said, completely clueless.

"Uh, you know the saying. I have butterflies in my stomach." Nina said, scratching her head.

"How did you get them in there?" He asked.

Nina mentally face palmed herself, she laughed softly.

"Oh, forget it." She giggled, ruffling his hair.

-----

kinda short but hey hope you like this :)

i miss korea as much as i miss you guys :')