park jihoon

heyya! im going to be updating here be4 updating my other stories.

ive been neglecting my other works for a while now :')

anyways, do you stan stray kids. if so whos ur bias? + what is your zodiac sign?

YAAAASSS, honest my ult bias in stray kids is not decided yet HAHAHA im torn between felix and hyunjin :') + imma libra! ✋

oh and btw if i were to make a book of stray kids' imagines or a book of jbj imagines, would you read it?

-----

The alarm clock goes off and as usual, Y/N was the one who got up from her sleep first.

And as always, she was locked in between Jihoon's arms.

Y/N smiled at the sight of her boyfriend sleeping - he looks just like an angel.

"Hey, wake up." Y/N poked his cheek.

"No, just a few more minutes please." He pleaded.

"Fine," Y/N said.

There's no way she could win against this boy, besides she couldn't really get out of bed unless Jihoon got out of bed too.

Why? Because it seems like he wouldn't let her out of his grip, it's like that everyday.

"Are you done sleeping yet?" The girlfriend asked.

"No," He replied simply.

"Let's get out of bed now, don't you want to eat breakfast? Aren't you hungry?" Y/N smirked.

"Actually, you're right. I'm hungry." Jihoon realized.

She smiled in victory as Jihoon let go of her.

-

After breakfast, the couple decided to just chill out on their living room.

"Can we just cuddle while watching movies until we fall asleep?" Jihoon asked.

"I'm not really in the mood for anything," Y/N replied, plopping herself on the sofa.

"Why?" Jihoon asked.

"Cramps," She told.

"Oh..." Was all he said.

"Can we at least... Cuddle?" He asked, cutely.

She cracked up a smile, "Come here,"

-

As the lovebirds were cuddling on top of the couch and telling stories, the power suddenly went out.

"How are we going to eat dinner now?" She groaned.

"I know!" Jihoon exclaimed.

He stood up from the couch and headed to the kitchen.

"What is he up to now?" Y/N chuckled.

"Hey babe!! Come here!!" He yelled from the kitchen.

Y/N shook her head and made her way to the kitchen, there Jihoon was standing in front of the dining table with a candlelight in the middle of the table.

Jihoon gestured for Y/N to come to his side.

Y/N was clueless for what was about to happen, Jihoon pulled out a chair.

"For you," Jihoon said.

Y/N giggled and sat down as Jihoon went to take a seat for himself.

He placed Y/N's plate in front of her.

They took and savored each bite at a time and the room was full of silence.

"Hey, thank you." Y/N suddenly speak up.

"For what?" Jihoon asked.

"For today, you made me feel better and special." Y/N said.

"Oh, it's always my job to make you feel special everyday," He leaned in to kiss her lips.

-----

this was trash but kdahsjskdfhh