kim jaehwan

jaehwan's cheeks though djdjjdjdjdjdd

one thing that you and your wanna one bias had in common?

my sis said, our laughs. mainly because i laugh way too loud.
-----

The alarm that Y/N had set rang on it's desired time.

Y/N reached out her hand and turned off the alarm.

She returned to her original position, feeling an arm wrapped tightly around her waist, legs tangled.

She turned her face to the side, seeing Jaehwan in his peaceful sleep.

Y/N caressed his cheek, "Y/N," He said, eyes closed causing Y/N to be shocked, pulling her hands away.

"Go and get ready, you have work today." He said.

"You can't skip today, you already skip yesterday." Jaehwan continued.

Y/N pouted, "But I want to stay here with you,"

"I know, Y/N. I know how you feel but it's your work." He said, persuading.

Y/N hugged him, pulling him closer.

"No, Y/N. That's not going to make you stay here," He said though he himself is enjoying this.

"Come on, Y/N. The sooner you go, the earlier you'll go home and see me." He convinced, smiling.

"Fine, fine. I'll go." Y/N gave up and went to the bathroom.

-

"I'm home!" Y/N shouted, closing the door behind her.

She walked further inside, "Jaehwan?" She called.

But no answers were given in return.

"Jaehwan?" She called again.

"Boo!" He yelled and wrapped his hands around her waist.

Y/N screamed and hit Jaehwan multiple times, "You scared me!" Y/N whined.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Okay, I'm sorry!" He apologized.

But Y/N, being her stubborn self, didn't stop hitting him on every part of his body possible.

"Y/N, stop!" He begged.

He finally caught her wrists, they looked into each others' eyes - which was full of love.

"I told you to stop, didn't I?" He smirked and walked towards her.

Jaehwan was getting to close to her, so she walked backwards until she fell onto the sofa.

He fell on top of her afterwards, they looked at each other, scanning every features on each others' face.

They couldn't help but cracked up because they could never be serious.

Y/N squished his face and pulled them closer to her.

Resting their foreheads on each other.

Soon after, Jaehwan leaned in and kissed her.

-----

this was shit but- :')

U P N E X T: Jinyoung ❤