ong seongwoo

Thanks for requesting! <3

-----

"Okay Ma'am, the total will be $3.95!" The young man said.

"Here." Sinead said and handed the money over.

"Thank you! Here's you change." The man handed the change with a smile.

Sinead carefully took the change and put it in her wallet.

"Here's your coffee, enjoy!" He said.

"Thank you.'" Sinead took the coffee and smiled.

As soon as Sinead got her coffee, she took a seat next to the window, where she can see the outside.

Sinead took a sip of her coffee and brouight out her book from her handbag and read where she bookmarked it.

Sinead was too absorbed into the book to the point where she doesn't even noticed someone took the empty seat in front of her.

"So, what are you reading?" A voice interrupted her reading time.

Sinead jolted her head up and her eyes laid on this gorgeous looking man in front of her.

"Uhh, do i know you?" Sinead said.

"Oh, um, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself." The man said and cleared his throat before taking his hand out for a handshake.

"Hello, I'm Ong Seongwu. Call me Seongwu or call me later." He said and winked.

"Okay, uhh, am i suppose to talk to you or something?" Sinead said and took his hand to shook it.

"Do you have a name or can I call you mine?" Seongwu asked.

"Oh, I certainly do have a name. I'm Sinead." She said.

"Beautiful like you." He said.

Causing Sinead to almost choked on her sip of latte.

"Is there perhaps a reason of why you're here?" She asked.

"I just got dared from my friend." He said.

"Dared to do what?" Sinead asked.

"To make you fall for me." He said and smirked.

"You think I would?" Sinead questioned and put her book away.

"Of course. I can even make somebody pregnant with just my stares." Seongwu said.

"What makes you think I would?" Sinead asked, crossing her arms and laid her back on the chair.

"I mean, look at me. Wouldn't you fall for somebody like me?" Seongwu said and chuckled.

"I don't know about that." Sinead said and looked at his face.

She was looking at him for too long and realized how good looking he was to be real, he does in fact have a captivating beauty.

A man like this should belong in a museum, she thought.

"See? You're falling for me already." Seongwu said as a smile grew on his face.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Sinead said, followed by a nervous laughter.

This guy has probably some kind of magic, I fell for him. She thought.

"Admit it, sweetie. You fell for me, didn't you?" Seongwu said with a smug look on his face.

"No, i didn't" Sinead played it off.

A ringtone rang and it was obviously not hers since she left her phone at home.

It was Seongwu's.

He turned on his phone and he got a message.

"Got to go, sweetheart, my friend's waiting for me." Seongwu said and handed Sinead a piece of paper.

Sinead took the paper and waved goodbye to Seongwu.

Sinead took a look at the paper, It says,

You fell for me! <3

Sinead smiled and she saw a phone number written on the bottom of the paper.

She smiled by herself, his company today has somewhat made her mood better. And most importantly he has left her with a big smile throughout the day,

Seongwu... what have you done to me? She thought.

-----

Kill me. I know this is not good.

I'm sorry this is late! I know this is for a birthday present and i'm sorry again! <3 :'(

- Hana.