lee daehwi

Thanks for requesting! <3
-----

Another day at school it is today. Sigh.

Y/N forcefully dragged herself out of bed and she goes to the bedroom after grabbing her towel along.

She took a quick and cold shower before putting on her school uniform.

Y/N took her bag and rushed downstairs, seeing no one but food on the table.

Y/N ate her breakfast and put on her shoes.

The walk to school was rather quiet than usual since her talkative best friend isn't here with her.

-

"Hey, Y/N. Sorry I didn't walk to school today with you. I have something to finish at school earlier," Her friend apologized as soon as she arrived at the lockers.

"It's fine." Y/N said, tiredly.

"Why do you seem so tired today?" Her friend asked.

"Homeworks." Y/N reasoned.

Her friend nodded and looked into the other direction. She slapped Y/N's arms vigorously and continuously, without stops.

"What?" Y/N said, with obvious annoyance in her tone of speaking.

"Look there," Her friend said and puckered her lips in the direction.

Y/N turned around and saw the boy that she has been crushing on since a long time.

She felt a strong energy rushed through her body right after seeing him.

A smile appeared unknowingly on her face, getting high on his angel-like face.

"Y/N?" Her friend waved in front of her face, getting her out of her daydream.

"Huh, w-what?" Y/N stammered.

"It's time to go to class,"

"Oh uh yeah, let's go now." Y/N said with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

Y/N's friend shook her head and smile.

"Y/N, if you're head to heels for him, confess to him." She advised.

"I can't. He's our senior." Y/N said and fiddled with her fingers.

"Nothing's wrong with that. Besides, he's only a few years older than you." She said, smiling at her.

Y/N shrugged, "Let's just go to class," Y/N said.

-

"Dismiss! You can go and have your recess now."

"You want to go to the cafeteria?" Y/N's friend asked her.

"Um, Su-" Y/N's words got cut off by someone.

"Hey, Y/N, right?" A boy, actually a senior asked her for confirmation.

Y/N hesitated and nodded.

"Here," He passed her a small piece of folded paper and ran out of the classroom.

Y/N's friend got curious and so does Y/N.

She rushed over to Y/N and peeked over her shoulder.

"Wait. What does it say? What does it say?" She repeated over and over again.

"It says for me to meet him at the school's rooftop after school," Y/N read out loud, just enough for their two pairs of ears to hear.

"Who might it beeee?" Y/N's friend smiled smugly.

"Daehwi?" She said.

"No, it couldn't be." Y/N denied.

"You never know, Y/N. Nothing's impossible." She said.

-

"Class dismissed! Please hand me over your essays tomorrow morning!"

Y/N packed up her stuffs as soon as possible.

"I'll go home first, is that okay with you?" Y/N's friend asked.

Y/N nodded and smile.

Everyone left and Y/N was alone in the class.

Y/N checked outside, making sure no else was there.

Y/N ran up to the rooftop without any delays made.

She saw Daehwi standing, with the wind blowing on him, making him look even more angelic.

"Hi?" Y/N sound, trying to hide her nervousness.

"Oh, you're here. Hi." He said and scratched his head, obviously he was nervous himself.

Nothing is heard but silence for a few seconds.

"Actually, I called you up here because I have something to let out to you," He said.

Y/N looked at his face, waiting for what he's going to say.

"I just want you to know my true feelings towards you," He said.

Y/N could feel her face heating up and she could feel her heart beating fast.

Daehwi took a deep breath before saying, "I know this might sound stupid but I like you, I really do. It's unbelievable how I fell in love with you ever since I laid my eyes on you for the first time." He confessed.

"I don't know if you feel the same with me but will you, Y/N be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Y/N was stunned and was completely out of words.

"It's okay if you don-" He was cut by her, "Actually, I felt the same way as you did. And yes, I will. I will be your girlfriend." Y/N said with the biggest smile.

Daehwi couldn't help but reflect the smile on her face and pulled her into a hug.

And in fact, nothing is really impossible.

-----

^ tysm again, you're all amazing afff! ✨ i could cry :') i hope you enjoy this!

+ from now on, i will only be updating 1 imagine a day due to exams 😭