ong seongwoo

someone requested a seongwoo imagine so here you go!!

-----

"Okay, maybe I'll play another level and then I'll go to sleep." Y/N said.

"Promise?" Seongwu asked, holding out his pinky finger.

Y/N pinky promised him just to get him satisfied, but her eyes are still glued to her phone.

Seongwu sighed, he has been waiting for so long to have her in between his arms and just to get one kiss from her.

"ERGHH!" Y/N groaned.

"Hey, babe." Seongwu called with a smirked plastered across his face, without his girlfriend knowing.

"Hm?" She hummed in response.

"Can you hold something for me?" He asked.

"Uh? Yeah, sure." She said, holding her hand out.

The next thing she knew was she didn't felt any object placed on her palm but she felt something soft.

She looked to her left, and it was his hand.

Y/N smiled and placed her phone on the side table.

As her smile grew bigger, she pulled him down.

Making him fell on top of her as giggles came out of their mouths.

Seongwu leaned in, making their foreheads touch, their faces were so close, they could feel each others' hot breath.

Smiles formed on their faces, Y/N dragged him down by his neck, making their lips connected in result.

-----

i hope this gives you butterflies dksadjhfhgsgjk

this was cringey bye