lee daehwi

thanks for requesting @Bas2cute4u !! (sorry this was late

istg daehwi is so beautiful like ahsjafkhfj

hey, im back!!

i cant update bcs homeworks ugh

but im here now and fyi, i might do some more of the requests so yeah <3

theres no questions for today but comment down a vine reference!

-----

"Oh, It's going to rain again it seems like." Y/N sighed, looking out of the window, seeing how dark the sky looks like.

"I guess it's fine as long as there's no thunders and storms." She shivered.

She was always afraid of thunders and storms ever since she was a small child, plus she's home alone right now. That scares her even more.

Y/N continued watching her movie and she started to dozed off.

-

The sound of the loud thunder strike right into her ears, Y/N jolted her head up.

The thunder won't stop, so she covered her ears. But that wouldn't stop her from hearing it's loud sounds.

She started trembling and tears rolled down her cheeks as she was so terrified.

"P-please, stop." She cried softly, covering her ears.

At last, she couldn't take it anymore, she ran to her closet and hid herself there - with herself holding her ears shut.

-

"Oh, the storms are getting so loud," Jinyoung said.

"Yeah," Daehwi replied.

"Storms. Y/N!!" He exclaimed.

"Hyung, would you mind if I go to check on Y/N for a while?" Daehwi rushed.

"No," Jinyoung said, focusing on his book.

"I'll be back soon, hyung." He said.

Considering Y/N living only a few floors apart from him, it wasn't such a burden for him to go to her.

Even if there live far away from each other, he will still be there for her, knowing how frighten she was of storms and thunders.

Daehwi ran up the stairs and after reaching to the floor Y/N is living in, he found her room and unlocked using the extra keys he got.

He opened it and the living room was empty, only the thunderous sounds from outside was heard.

he went to her room and that's when he heard sounds of someone crying and sniffing.

"Y/N?" He called, softly.

"Daehwi?" Y/N said, voice cracked from crying too much.

"Y/N!!" He yelled, in relief as he opened the closet's door.

He jumped to her and hugged her.

"D-daehwi, I'm scared." She sniffed.

"Don't worry, you're in my arms now." He said.

The sound of thunder was heard again, along with the heavy rain.

Y/N cuddled closer to Daehwi as she cried again.

Daehwi was worried, he stroked her hair.

"Hey, do you want to go to my apartment and stay there with me for tonight?" He speak in a hushed tone.

"I don't think the rain will stop until tomorrow," He continued, softly whispering to her.

Y/N nodded repeatedly.

Daehwi smiled to hide his worries away, he stood up and put out his hand.

And of course, Y/N took it.

Daehwi lead their way to his apartment.

-

"Hyung, I'm back." Daehwi said with Y/N holding his hand.

"Oh, you-" Jinyoung words were cut off when he saw Y/N.

"Hey, I'll go home now," Jinyoung said and walked over to the door.

Daehwi nodded.

Jinyoung walked out after he bid goodbye to the couple.

"Do you want to stay here or come with me while I go and grab something?" Daehwi asked.

"I'll come with you," Y/N sniffed.

Daehwi smiled and brought her to his bedroom, "Sit here," He command, pointing to his bed.

Y/N obeyed and sat down.

Daehwi was searching through his bag for something, he finally found it and he walked to where his girlfriend was.

The boyfriend connected the headphones onto his phone, selecting some calming songs.

He then placed the headphones over Y/N's head, "Here,"

Y/N listen to the songs, pushing aside her fears and Daehwi is right by her side, so that's a plus.

But after about 3 minutes, Y/N took off the headphones, "Thank you for all this but you know, I'd rather hear you sing for me." Y/N said, shyly.

Daehwi chuckled, "I'll sing for you," He smiled, as the worries slowly washed away.

They laid down on his bed, side by side, facing each other.

He put on a smile for show, just for her.

He started singing songs that she'd love, he cuddled with her until she fell asleep.

With this guy by her side, she'd always be fine.

-----

whats funny is that while i was writing this it was raining, heavy af

btw hope you like this!