bae jinyoung

Thanks for requesting! <3

-----

"Are you ready, Zavanah?" Pypah asked

"Yup!" Zavanah exclaimed.

Pypah and Zavanah walked to their school and it's not a normal school, it's a dance school.

It doesn't take them that much time to get there since it is a few blocks away.

They arrived in front of the school and it looks amazing just by the looks of it.

They squealed out of excitement and walked inside the school, a lot of eyes were on them.

They walked in the hallway without actually knowing where to go.

Suddenly, someone patted Pypah's shoulder.

Pypah turned around and so does Zavanah.

A bright smiling women was seen.

"You're the new students, right? Zavanah and Pypah?" She said, still smiling.

Zavanah and Pypah nodded in unison.

"Follow me!" She said and does a gesture, telling them to follow her.

They followed her behind and she walked upstairs, she stopped in front of a room and turned to them.

"Here's where your class is and I'm your dance instructor!" She exclaimed.

"And by the way, call me Ms. Lee. Which one of you is Zavanah and which one of you is Pypah?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm Zavanah!" Zavanah introduced herself.

"And I'm Pypah!" Pypah said.

"Okay now that I know who you are, let's go in, shall we?" Ms. Lee said.

Ms. Lee twisted the door knob and the three of them went in.

There were already a few students and the stares were obviously on them.

"Okay, today, before we started our class, we have two new students here as you can see." She said, cheerfully.

"Introduce yourselves girls," Ms. Lee told.

"Um, hi I'm Zavanah, please take care of me." Zavanah said and bowed 90 degrees.

"And I'm Pypah, please take care of me too." Pypah said and bowed too.

"Okay now you know who they are. Zavanah and Pypah please take your places. Before we start our to learn a new dance, we're going to warm up first." Ms. Lee instructed.

-

It has been a few hours since they had learn the dance,

"Since Zavanah and Pypah are still new and they have a few things they need to catch up on, I'm going to need two students to teach them the dance." Ms. Lee stated.

"Anyone?" Ms. Lee asked.

Just when Zavanah and Pypah thought no one would want to teach them the dance, two boys in front of them raised their hands up high.

"Great! Is it okay for you to stay behind after school to teach them the dance?" Ms. Lee asked for conformation.

"Of course!" One of the boys said.

"Okay, you can have your break now!" Ms. Lee shouted and left the toom

-

The rest of the lesson went normal, nothing crazy happened. Time passed by so fast that it's already time to go home.