lee daehwi

Thanks for requesting! <3

-----

"So, what are we going to do now?" Daehwi asked Heather as soon as they entered their apartment.

"I don't know. I'm not in mood for anything, i'm just going to change into my pajamas and go to sleep," Heather said with obvious tiredness in her voice.

"Okay then," Daehwi replied.

Heather lazily walked upstairs, Daehwi following behind her.

Heather took a quick shower and soon change into her most comfortable clothes for sleeping. Daehwi did too.

They both laid down beside each other, facing each other. Looking into each other's eyes.

They got closer to each other, hugging each other tightly, not wanting to let go.

With that they fall asleep in each others' arms.

---

It was in the middle of the night when Heather suddenly woke up out of nowhere.

She was panting and one of her hand clutched on her chest, she had a nightmare about something, something that she really wouldn't want to happen.

It was a nightmare about her biggest fear. It was a nightmare about losing him. Losing him. Daehwi.

She sat down on the bed and looked over to her side where Daehwi was sleeping peacefully, as if nothing was wrong with this world.

She laid back down, facing Daehwi with eyes full of love. Tears started to streamed down her face when she imagined life without him.

She reached her hand out to cupped Daehwi's face in the palm of her hand.

She started crying harder and she closed her mouth using her other hand to prevent Daehwi from hearing her crying.

She thought he wouldn't heard her but he did.

"Heather? What's wrong?" Daehwi asked, with a worried face.

They both sat up and Daehwi pulled her to himself, letting her rest on his chest.

Heather cried harder and harder than before.

"What's wrong, love?" Daehwi asked again.

"I-I-I-I-I...had a.,. bad dream." Heather said, in between her sniffs and cry.

"What did you dreamed of?" Daehwi asked and stoked her head, which immediately made her a bit better.

"I lose you." Heather painfully stated.

"Don't worry about that, my love. You're never going to lose me. Never. No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you. No matter what it takes, i promise you, I'll never leave you and you're never going to lose me," Daehwi said.

Heather hugged him tighter.

Heather sniffed, "I-I-I love you, Daehwi."

"I love you more, sweetheart Now, let's get back to sleep." Daehwi said and kissed her on the forehead.

They laid down and put the blankets over themselves.

Daehwi hugged her and put her head on his chest, letting her hearing his steady heartbeats.

Daehwi kept on patting her back and singing some calming songs to let her sleep.

He really loves her more than anything in this world and he knows she does too.

-----

Here you go! I know this took a long time but hey, better late than never.

<3 Hope you like this!