park woojin

ok, happy birthday to the nation's dark past, snaggletooth and pink sausage's other half! <3

-----

"OUCHHH!" Woojin shouted which immediately filled the whole apartment.

Y/N was extremely surprised and ran out of the kitchen as soon as possible.

"What happened?!" Y/N yelled out.

"I accidentally bit my lip," Woojin said, giggling.

Y/N sighed, relief. "You scare me!" She shouted and sat down next to him.

"Hehehe," He laughed.

Y/N left the dining room and went upstairs to their shared bedroom.

Woojin smiled to himself, and followed her behind. Leaving his half eaten breakfast just like that.

Y/N sat down on the bedside, playing with her phone.

Woojin side hugged her, placing his chin on the crook of her neck.

"I just bit my lip," He said, definitely wanting something.

"Yeah and what do you want me to do about it?" Y/N said, putting her phone on the bed.

Turning his body to face him and she clung her arms around his neck.

"To kiss it better," He said.

Y/N smugly smiled, "Close your eyes first," She said, up to something.

Woojin felt her leaned in but then nothing was placed on his lips.

Y/N slowly took her hands away and ran away downstairs shouting, "Come over here if you really want it!"

Woojin smiled and playfully sighed.

He ran downstairs and saw her in the corner of the living room. He walked over to her, she's covering her face with her hands plus her long sleeves.

Woojin slowly uncovered her face, revealing a big smile.

He wraps his hands around her body while she cups his face.

They both leaned in, impatient. The gap finally closed with them smiling into the kiss.

-----

hope y'all like this!! <3

once again, happy birthday woojin!!