park woojin

thanks for requesting! @Kpopislife119 <3

-----

koi sighed as she looked at the clock that is ticking.

it points to twelve thirty in the morning and woojin still hasn't come home yet.

koi sighed and went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

hope this keeps me awake, she thought.

after she made the coffee she took her coffee with her to the living room. she sat down and continued watching random shows on random channels on the television.

time fly by fast like a lightning, when she heard the door clicked, showing that someone has opened the door.

she looked over and it was woojin.

his shoulders are droopy and his eyes were barely opened.

koi took his bag as he walked slowly towards the sofa.

"how's today?" koi asked.

he didn't answer instead he laid down and buried his face into a pillow.

"really? that bad?" koi asked again.

he groaned.

koi sighed as she walked towards him.

koi felt bad for him, so she let him rest. she understands how tired he is since he has a hectic schedule.

she were about to walked to the kitchen when woojin held her hand and he pulled her into his arms.

"stay with me here." he muttered.

now she is laying beside him, in his arms, where she truly belongs and thankfully the sofa was big enough for the two of them.

"stay with me.." He said, again.

she smiled to herself and she turned to face him.

"i won't leave you." koi said with the biggest grin on her face.

she gave him a pecked at his lips, making woojin smiled, though he's tired, he would never forget to smile if it's because of koi.

knowing today she's going to spend the night sleeping on the uncomfortable sofa, makes her think about worse back pains but when it's with woojin, everything just became better.

-----

hope you like this though this is like super short!