lai guanlin

thanks for requesting! @Daisy_maloley <3

-----

y/n woke up to the sunshine that shines directly to her face.

y/n's face scrunched at the bright light as she rubbed her right eye with her hand.

y/n sat up, only to be pulled back again by guanlin.

her head is now on guanlin's chest, hearing his calm heart beats.

as guanlin's arms wrapped protectively around her.

"stay here," guanlin sleepily said.

"i need to make breakfast." y/n stated as she looked up to guanlin's angelic face.

"we can make that later. stay with me for now. i need more sleep," guanlin cutely said, eyes closed.

"alright, alright." y/n gave in.

y/n closed her eyes along and enjoyed his warmth.

-

five minutes later, y/n woke up again.

guanlin's arms were still wrapped around her. plus, their legs are now tangled.

"hey, can I get up now?" y/n asked as she reached up to guanlin's hair to run her hands through it.

"no." guanlin replied, still sleepy.

"it's been five minutes, guanlin." y/n whined, hitting guanlin's chest multiple times.

"ouch! okay, okay fine. give me a kiss first." he said, sounding more awake now.

y/n stopped and kissed his cheek, just to tease him.

"not there, lower please." guanlin begged cutely, pointing to his lips.

y/n stayed in her position with her eyes closed.

guanlin opened his eyes, seeing y/n with her eyes close.

guanlin suddenly tickled y/n, not stopping.

"STOP! STOP! STOP!" y/n screamed loudly, wishing he'll stop.

guanlin pretended he didn't heard her and continued.

"OKAY! OKAY! I'LL GIVE YOU A KISS!" y/n shouted as guanlin stopped.

guanlin wrapped his arms y/n, even more tightly than before as if she was a precious piece of diamond.

guanlin puckered his lips with his eyes shut tight and y/n chuckled at the sight before her.

y/n leaned closer to his face. then, she finally connected both of their lips together.

it lasts for a few good second. it was a short but sweet kiss.

they laid their forehead against each other while looking into one another's eyes, chuckling.

"i love you, y/n." guanlin said after giving y/n another peck on her lips.

"i love you most," y/n replied with the happiest smile placed perfectly on her face.

they then hugged each other tightly, not wanting to let go.

guanlin and y/n ended staying there for a few minutes more before actually making breakfast.

-----

i'm sorry this took too long! :') hope you enjoy it though! <3