yoon jisung

okay but Jisung's predebut photos are honestly so perfect + he is a boyfriend material.

-----

It was a Sunday morning, Jisung and Y/N was just lazing around in their bedroom. Laying down next to each other.

Jisung was just staring up at the ceiling out of boredom while Y/N was scrolling through Instagram on her phone.

"Do you want to go out?" Jisung asked, turning his body to face Y/N.

Y/N's eyes was still not teared of her phone screen.

"No, I'm too lazy to go outdoors." Y/N answered.

Jisung shifted and laid his head on his arm.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Jisung asked again.

"Do you mean here? At this apartment?" Y/N asked back, still looking at her phone.

"Yeah," Jisung answered with a smile on his face.

Hearing that, Y/N immediately put her phone away and turned her head to look at Jisung.

Y/N eyes lit up in excitement and she enthusiastically replied, "Let's go!"

Jisung chuckled at Y/N's response.

They got out of bed and Y/N put her hand around Jisung's shoulder as they rush downstairs to the living room.

Y/N plopped down on the couch and Jisung went to the cabinet full of DVDs.

"What do you want to watch?" Jisung questioned, looking through the cabinet.

"Anything will do," Y/N replied and got up.

"I'll get some snacks for us!" Y/N exclaimed.

Y/N ran to the kitchen, resulting her exiting the kitchen with full hands. she brought a few packets of chips and crackers for the movie.

She put the all the snacks on the coffee table and sat back on the sofa, comfortably.

"So, what did you chose?" Y/N asked as Jisung went to sit next to her.

"Your favourite." Jisung replied with a smile on his face.

Y/N smiled back, looking straight to the screen. As the intro of the movie starts, Y/N knew straight away. It is really her favourite movie.

Y/N rest her head on Jisung's shoulder and continue watching the movie.

An hour into the movie, Y/N's head started to ache. Y/N frowned.

"I have got a headache." Y/N stated as she looked up to Jisung.

"Really? Did your head hurt a lot? Do you need me to get you something?" Jisung blurted out all the questions, obviously worried. And paused the movie afterwards.

"Yes. I'm fine." She replied with a weak smile.

Y/N and Jisung both sat up straight.

Jisung patted on his lap, signaling Y/N to lay down her head on it.

"It's probably not that comfy but why not." Jisung said.

Y/N laid her head on his lap and stare up, seeing her boyfriend's face.

"Are you okay like this?" Jisung asked, still worried.

Y/N nodded, assuring him.

"You know, this might not be that comfy but it's perfect because I get to stare at your beautiful face." Y/N said and grinned.

Jisung chuckled and slowly massaged Y/N's head.

"Will this make you feel better?" Jisung asked and continues.

Y/N nodded and reached her hand up to play with Jisung's hair.

Jisung stopped, after Y/N demand him to stop.

"What's wrong?" Jisung asked again.

"Nothing, everything's alright." Y/N said and smiled ear to ear.

Jisung giggled and stroke Y/N's hair.

Y/N gave Jisung a sudden hug, resting her head on Jisung's chest, hearing his heart beats. Jisung, of course he hugged her back.

"Love you to the moon and back," Y/N said, smiling.

"Love you moreeeeee." Jisung said and kissed Y/N's forehead.

-----

<3