10

Amelia let out the loudest cheer when the minister pronounced them husband and wife. She was so happy for Marian even as her own marriage seemed to be falling apart

Marian grabbed Ewan from her now mother in law. She wanted her entire world near her. She was still a little stunned they pulled it off. She was finally a married woman, from the moment she found out she was pregnant. She had thought about this day and for it to finally come to be reality. It was like a dream come true. She took Niall's hand as they walked back down the aisle towards the reception hall. Man & Wife. Marian could barely contain herself.

"I am a married woman" she shouted

Everyone laughed and cheered as Marian and Niall made their way up the aisle. Amelia hesitated for a moment when she realized Louis had offered her his arm. She forgot he was the best man and she was required to walk with him.

"It's ok. I won't bite you." He whispered. "I promised to behave. But I think you already knew that."

Amelia took his arm and refused to look at him. She could feel the heat of his body next to her and she felt like she was going to burst into flames.

Ewan cooed and giggled at his parents' excitement. He had no idea why they were both so happy.

"Mummy loves your Daddy so much Ewan and now we are married. Your father is stuck with forever and ever til death do us part" she cheered as they walked towards the photo op.

Amelia hugged Marian and then Niall. "Congrats you crazy kids. I love you both so much." She said trying to fight the tears that threatened to fall. "I'm going to go check to be sure they are ready for cocktail hour."

Amelia rushed out of the castle and into the garden before anyone could see her cry. She didn't want to ruin Marian's perfect day.

Niall kissed his bride deeply in front of all their friends and family.

"Ladies and gents. This is my wife!! My wife!! Can you believe she married me???" He laughed loudly.

"I believe it Nialler, you two are perfect for each other. I wish you all the happiness in the world, mate" Louis cheered as he watched Amelia run off he needed to go check on her.

He noticed El going for the bar and drinks. He should have time, before he was missed. Krissi and Harry were next to great the happy couple.

"Marian you look so beautiful and Niall. Handsome as ever!" Krissi gushed.

Harry shook Niall's hand. "Good luck Niall. Hope you signed a prenup!" He said before blowing off Marian.

"Why does he always have to be an ass" Marian fumed. "Why Krissi has stayed with him, I will never understand. You don't regret not having a prenup do you Niall? Do you have faith in me" Marian wondered. Harry always made her doubt herself and she hated it.

"My love. We don't need a prenup. I love you and I know we will always be together. Just ignore him and let's enjoy our day." Niall told her. "By the way. Have I told you how sexy you look in that dress?" He whispered in her ear before kissing her neck.

"Not yet" She blushed "I wore this one just for you. You should see what I will be wearing tonight" she laughed.

Then she spotted Louis making his way towards the garden. She prayed the two of them could actually have a conversation.

Amelia sat on a bench in the garden and started to cry. She was a terrible friend because all she wanted to do was go home, put on her pjs and drown herself in a bottle of wine.