25

Louis and Amelia were woken up by someone pounding on the hotel room door.  Louis jumped up looked in through the peephole and found Sam standing outside his room. He motioned for Amelia to hide in the bathroom. He looked pretty pissed off.

"Sam. What's going on?" Louis asked opening the door.

"We've got a problem. Get dressed. Both of you! Meet me in my suite in 5 minutes." he grumbled.

"How? Never mind." Louis said as Sam left the room.

Amelia came out of the bathroom and grabbed her clothes.

"How did he know I was here?" she asked.

"He seems to have a sixth sense. Or he went to your room first." Louis said.

They both pulled on their clothes and headed down to Sam's room. Louis was curious as to what was going on.  He knocked on Sam's door and was greeted by Amelia's assistant, Liz.  Amelia gave her a look and she just shrugged. They walked in to find Harry, Niall and Liam sitting on the couch. Whatever was going on, involved the whole band.

"Louis, Amelia. Please have a seat." Same instructed.

"What's this about?" Amelia asked.

"Seems an "anonymous source" called in a tip to The Sun. Dan Wootten specifically." Sam said.

"Shit." Louis swore.

"Take a look at his latest headline" Sam said, holding out his tablet to them.

Drinking and Drugging. Will Louis Tomlinson Doom the Reunion Tour before it Begins???

"What the fuck?" Louis shouted. "I'm not on drugs and I haven't had a drink in weeks."

"It gets worse. Whoever called in the tip also said you've been stalking someone. Do you know anything about that?" Liz asked.

"No. I wasn't stalking anyone. Amelia and I were being stalked but that person has stopped." Louis said, shaking his head.

"And you didn't think to tell us?" Sam said. "How do you know they aren't an issue anymore. Maybe they are this source."

"She isn't a problem. I swear." Amelia said. Louis gave her an odd look. "Babe. I swore I wouldn't tell you who it was."

"Alright. Then who else could it be?" Sam asked. "Who do you know that would want to endanger this tour and could provide proof of your drinking and drug use?"

"No one. All the people who knew about that are in this room. I didn't even tell my family or Eleanor about rehab." Louis admitted.

"Alright. I'm gonna look into this. You two need to keep everything very private. Do you understand?" Sam said to Amelia and Louis. "Someone has it out for you Tommo.  I don't even want you photographed with so much as a cigarette or beer. Got it?"

"Yes sir. I got it. I'm very sorry that this is happening.  This tour means so much to me. To all of us." Louis said sadly.  "Lads, I'm sorry you had to be brought into this."

Niall, Liam and Harry all stood up and hugged Louis.  They were brothers above all else.

"No worries mate. We'll get through this." Niall said.

"Yeah. We won't let some asshole ruin this for us. We've all worked too hard for that." Harry said.

"Agreed. We've been through worse." Liam told him.

"Thanks boys." Louis said.

"Alright. Everyone get some rest. We'll all be going to the venue tomorrow morning. Eleven am sharp. Be ready." Sam stated. "And Amelia. I suggest you sleep in your own room tonight."