50

This will be the final chapter.

*******

Five years later......

"Ewan, Emery, Xavier, Ezra, Jackson, Lucy and Elijah, we are ready to go!" Marian shouted to the group of kids standing around the tour buses as their parents waited.

Xavier joined Krissi and Harry inside followed by Liam, Ally and their son, Jackson. Amelia and Louis led their daughters, Emery and Lucy behind them. Niall took Marian's hand as their sons, Ewan, Ezra and Elijah made kissy faces behind their parents back.

They were one big family of friends and the kids were so excited that their dads were going on tour again. It had been 5 years since their last one and Ewan was the only one who had experienced it.

"Mum, can Lucy and I watch daddy do soundcheck?" Emery asked.

"Sure thing baby girl. Why don't you see if Ewan, Ezra and Jackson want to join you." Amelia told her daughter.

"Yes!!" Emery ran off.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Louis asked. "You know Lucy and Jackson don't get along."

"Well they better learn to tolerate each other because they are going to be spending a lot of time together." Amelia replied.

Louis kisses his wife quickly before running off to join the guys on stage.

"I'm so excited to be going in tour again." Marian said behind her. "I get to spend time with my three favorite girls."

"Love that we get to be together. Krissi had a good idea hiring a nanny to keep an eye on the kids when us moms need a break." Ally said.

"Thanks Ally" Krissi said. "I think we should take advantage of that and have a mums' movie night. We can meet in my room."

"Great idea!" Amelia said.

The girls rounded up their children and watched their husbands do soundcheck. It was a bit odd having children around now on tour but they would adjust.

Later that evening....

The nanny gathered all the children in Niall and Marian's room since they had the biggest one.  Their moms had stocked them up with pizza, popcorn and juice. Nanny Melody was putting in a Disney movie for them to all watch.

Marian, Ally and Amelia arrived at Krissi's room and she greeted each of them with a glass of wine. She had ordered takeaway from a local curry shop and had loaded Magic Mike into the DVD player. It seemed like forever since they had spent time together without their husbands or children. At that moment, their husbands should be waiting for their opening act to take the stage. It was the first show of the new tour and even though they wanted their families there, they wanted it to be a show for the fans.

"So Ally, are you and Liam going to have anymore kids?" Marian asked.

"We talked about maybe after the tour. He remembered how miserable Amelia and Krissi were during the last tour and didn't want to put me through that."

"Fair enough. Amelia I know you're done. Krissi?"

"Nope. Harry and I struggled just to get Xavier. I don't want to go through that again." Krissi said pouring another glass of wine.

"Niall and I are definitely done." Marian said sadly.

"Really? I thought you wanted another." Amelia asked.

"I do, but he doesn't. We fight about it constantly." Marian said wiping a tear.

"Oh Marian. I'm so sorry. That's tough." Amelia said hugging her friend.