20

Amelia woke up the next morning and curled into Louis. She loved waking up beside his warm body. No matter how great their sex life was, this was her favorite part. Cuddling up with him. She traced his tattoos absentmindedly and sighed when he wrapped his arms around her. He mumbled in his sleep and she kissed his neck before grabbing a t-shirt from the floor. She pulled it on over her head before climbing out of bed. As much as she wanted to stay in bed with him all day, she had things to do. Most importantly was grocery shopping before meeting with Simon at the Syco offices. He had asked her to meet him but didn't say why. She assumed it had something to do with Louis. She wandered out of Louis' bedroom to the kitchen and made coffee. She opened the fridge to find just as few items in his fridge as there were in her own. She shut the door and jumped when she saw Louis standing there.

"Oh my god. I thought you were still asleep." She gasped.

"Sorry love, I felt you get out of bed and when you didn't come back, I came looking for you." He said.

"Well good morning. What are you plans for the day." She said kissing him quickly before pouring them each a cup of coffee.

"Well, I have some rehearsal later and a phone meeting with Simon. Are you going to stay here or go home?" he asked taking a cup from her.

"I'll probably head home in a little while. I need to do some laundry and just boring stuff."

"Alright. I don't have rehearsal until noon so we have a couple hours." He told her.

"Well, I really need to go to the grocery store and stuff. Adulting sucks but I have no food in my house. Some of us still have to do all that." She said, taking a sip of her coffee and settling on the couch next to him.

"Amelia? Are you mad because I'm going on tour?"

"No. Why would I be? You were in the band long before I came along." she said. "Even if you wanted me to, I can't go on tour with you. People would figure out that we were together. I don't want to go through that. It's bad enough that people called me names when Tom and I started dating. I can't do it again."

"I understand. I wish you could go with us." He said sadly.

"Me too." She set her coffee cup down and crawled into his lap. "I'm going to miss you so much, but I promised Marian that I'd try to come to at least a couple shows. Probably the London ones. It won't be so obvious then."

"What if I could sneak you to some other ones as well?" he asked playing with a lock of her hair.

"We'll see. We have a couple weeks before you all leave. I want to spend as much time together as possible but today I have to do stuff. Maybe if you get done with rehearsal and meetings you can come over to mine later." She said.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll pick up dinner." He said kissing her deeply.

"Great, but right now, I need to shower and get moving." She said getting up off his lap.

"How about we save water and shower together." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh. You sure know how to sweet talk a girl, Tommo." She laughed. "Come on. I'll wash your back"

Krissi and Harry walked into the doctor's office and were greeted cheerfully by the receptionist. She always had a smile on her face whenever they came in.

"I think she likes you." Krissi said nudging Harry in the ribs.

"Maybe, but she can't have me. I'm all yours." He said kissing Krissi on the cheek.