32

Marian slowly walked back to her and Niall's hotel room. Everyone seemed to have turned against her and she just wanted to go home now.  As she slid her key into the door, she could hear Louis shouting at Niall and it wasn't the kind she heard when they were playing Fifa.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Niall? Your wife made the sacrifice to leave your son at home with his nan and come with you on tour and you're going to treat her like shit? Come on mate." Louis shouted.

"Lou. I'm trying to do too much. Tour, golf mogul, husband, mate.  How am I supposed to do it all?" Niall shouted back.

"Let someone else handle the golf stuff for now.  You have to make sure your woman is happy.  You're going to stress yourself and her out and that's never good for a marriage or a relationship in general. So make a call, hand over the golf duties to someone else and go take care of your wife. Stop being an ass." Louis said. "I'm going to go back to my room."

"Fine fine.  I hear ya.  I love that woman more than myself but damn she can be a lot to handle." Niall said rubbing his hands over his face.

"They are all like that. Good luck Nialler." Louis said opening the door. "Oh hey Marian. You're just in time. I think Niall has something he wants to say to you."

Niall looked up, stunned that Maria had come back to the room. He thought for sure she would stay in Amelia's old room or something.  He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, whispering how sorry he was over and over.

"Baby, I'm so sorry.  I've been so preoccupied with everything that's going on. Tour, the golf company. I didn't mean to leave you alone. Can you forgive me?" Niall asked holding her tight.

"I don't know Niall. You really hurt me with what you said.  I am not needy. I just want to be able to spend time with my husband besides just sleeping next to you." Marian said.

"I know and I'm so sorry. Please baby." Niall begged.

"I heard what Louis said to you. About letting someone else handle the golf stuff. I think that's a good idea. At least while you're on tour." Marian said.

"I will. I promise I'm going to try and be better. I swear." Niall said kissing her. "I love you Marian."

"I love you too Niall." Marian said with a smile. "So is it too late for us to go sightseeing?"

"Not at all. We will just have to skip some stuff." Niall replied. "Let's change and I'll call Bas to let him know to meet us in the lobby."

Amelia sat on the bathroom floor staring at the test in her hand.  It was positive. She was pregnant. A million thoughts ran through her head. The biggest one? Who was the father? She had been with Tom and Louis around the same time so either one of them could be the father. How had she been so stupid? How was she supposed to tell Louis that he might not be the father of her child? Tears blurred her vision and she wiped her nose with the back of her hand as she heard Louis come back into their room.

"Amelia? Are you here love?" he called out.

"yeah. I'm in the bathroom." she answered, grabbing a bunch of toilet paper to wipe her face.

Louis pushed the door open and immediately fell to his knees next to her when he saw the tears. "Babe? What's wrong? Are you sick?" he said taking her into his arms.

"Oh Louis. Louis. I'm so sorry. I love you and I'm so sorry." she sobbed.

"Amelia? Love, why are you crying and apologizing? Whatever it is, I love you and we'll get through it." he said getting worried.