19

Marian was so giddy as she set up for the party with Amelia and Niall. The tables were covered in green fabric and dinosaur confetti was scattered about. The cake had been delivered a few minutes after the three of them had started setting up and the caterer was due in a half hour. Guests were due in an hour.

"it looks so great in here." Marian said excitedly. "Thanks for all your help Amelia."

"Anything for my favorite nephew." She replied.

"Of course. Now I need to go change and touch up my hair and makeup. Niall, are you leaving soon to get the birthday boy and your mum?" Marian asked.

"Yep. As soon as I get this last bit of confetti on the table." He chuckled and threw the confetti with a flourish. "Alright my dear. I am off to get our boy. See you soon."

Marian kissed Niall good bye, hugged Amelia and went off to find the ladies' room to change. Amelia rested her elbows on one of the tables and closed her eyes. She was about to doze off when she felt someone's arms wrap around her waist and heard Louis whisper in her ear.

"I was hoping I'd find you alone"

"Louis Tomlinson. What are you doing? We can't be seen together like this." She said as she tried to squirm out of his arms.

He held her tighter and kissed her neck. "No worries love. The museum is closed and we're the only ones in the room." He told her.

"There's still museum employees. Not here." She said.

"Alright fine. Come on." He said grabbing her hand and pulling her with him.

He led her to a small room off the hallway and motioned for her to enter. He followed behind her and locked the door. She turned to face him and he caught her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms around him and returned the kiss. His hands moved to her hair and he pushed her against the door. She could feel his hardness through his pants and as much as she wanted him to fuck her in that moment, she knew Marian would kill her. But she also wanted to push away the feeling of guilt she had for sleeping with Tom and not telling Louis.

"We can't do this right now." She whispered.

"Why not?" he murmured as he kissed her neck. "No one saw us love."

"I know but Marian will be upset if another friend has sex at one of her parties" she sighed as he nibbled her earlobe.

"Not if she doesn't find out." He said moving his hands under her skirt. "And you're not wearing panties."

"No, I didn't want panty lines." She chuckled then gasped as he pushed a finger inside her.

"Naughty naughty Amelia." He said as he fingered her "You sure babe?"

"Louis. I. Oh god" she moaned as he pushed another finger in and quickened his pace. "baby. Please."

Louis pulled his fingers out and knelt in front of her pulling up her dress. He quickly replaced his fingers with his tongue and rubbed her clit with his thumb. He loved how she responded to him so quickly. He could hear her breath catch as he sucked on her clit and he stood up. Her fingers went to his jeans and quickly unbuttoned them. He picked her up and sat her on a small desk in the room and spread her legs but before he could enter her, they heard Marian calling Amelia's name. Louis dropped his head to her shoulder and sighed.

"She has terrible timing." He said.

"I know. I should go see what she needs." Amelia replied pushing Louis back and hopping off the desk. She smoothed down her dress as he made himself presentable as well. She looked back to make sure he was okay before opening the door.