N E W V E R S I O N

hi guys! long time no speak/post, i know - i've been busy with university! however, i would like to let you know that i am currently working on the NEW VERSION OF SAVING KITTY, which will feature a lot of different things - more gabriel/kitty scenes, better explanations, less mistakes etc etc so if you want to read it, it's on my profile!

before i can consider even doing a sequel, which i will (although as i've mentioned it will be based on micah) eventually end up writing, i need to get this story to a point which i'm happy with and at the moment, there are too many errors for me to happily write a sequel.

another thing that is different is that this story is set a new world - all my upcoming stories (along with a good friend of mine gloreearh's stories) will be set in this world. there are a couple things that will change but i'm more than happy to explain/answer questions!

so please, please check out the new version. it won't be updated properly until september, but to get your thoughts on the very FIRST chapter would be marvellous <3

and thank you all so much for the votes and comments on this story. i may not reply to them, but i can tell you that i have read every single one and they all mean so much to me.