Chapter THREE

Elyar Fox

There she goes. She really has some issues and I don't know why, but I feel like I want to help her. Like I want to be her friend. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. Nobody deserves to be alone. She needs to have at least one friend to comfort her and be there for her when she needed them. I don't think playing the role of "The Hero" fits me but I have this feeling inside of me that drives me to her. To help her. This is weird but I think I need to talk to her even more.

"Are you okay el? You've been looking at that wall for couple of minutes already. The bell has rung and I'm starving!" Alvin said as Amy smiled at me along with our other friends.

"uhh Sure. Let's go." I said as I walked with them to the Cafeteria. I wonder where she eats her lunch at this time.

"Hey wanna hear a joke?" by the time I heard him saying "Joke" I stopped listening and averted my attention to somewhere else. Maybe finding Ms. Checkered skirt around here might do the trick.

I looked from the other table opposite to ours but no sign of a checkered skirt. I looked at the tables outside the cafeteria and still, no sign of checkered skirt. I looked at the farthest, most deserted tables from the back but still, no sign of checkered skirt. Maybe she's not eating her lunch here. But where? Where could she be eating her lunch?

"There you go again. What's bugging you? hmm?" Amy suddenly sat beside me giving me a charming smile.

"oh. uhh nothing. Just thinking about something." I said but she just sighed.

"Is it that Camellia girl again?" She mentioned. Who's Camellia? The checkered girl?

"Who's Camellia?" I asked her and they all just laughed at me. I mean seriously, I don't know her.

"Really? You don't know the girl who kicked you on the face? C'mon! Cheer up! It's not your fault nor Alvin's. It's her fault. She could just brushed it off and went upstairs like nothing happened but she kicked you in the face? She doesn't know who she's dealing with. Don't worry. I'll-" I cut her off by standing all of a sudden.

"It's my fault Amy. I didn't stop Al from doing his crazy stuff on women so I apologized to her awhile ago." I told her. Gosh. How insensitive.

"What?! You apologized to her? She's the one that should be apologizing! not you. and where are you going?" Amy said but I just smiled and left the table. I need to find her as soon as possible.

---

*RIIIIIIIIIING!

I failed.

I didn't find her and what's worse? I was called for an emergency meeting for the upcoming basketball leagues. Just great!

"Listen! We have to stick to the strategy so we could win the regionals again! You understand me! good!" The coach said without even waiting for our response.

The coach explained each and every detail of our comeback plan on taking down every school in the region so we could go nationals then internationals. We aim for number one and we will be number one.

"Practice will be every after class Monday to Wednesday then 7 am to 12 noon every Saturday. Is that clear?" The coach said as he showered us with his slimy saliva, which he does every time we have a meeting with him.

"Practice begins tomorrow. Don't be late! Dismissed!" He said as Alvin and I went to our first period in the afternoon which is History.

UGH! I hate history!

---

It was a slow and tiring afternoon for me and FINALLY! first day of school over! I ran to my car as fast as I could, since Evy's classes ends an hour earlier than mine. She's very patient but I'm not used to people waiting for me, well except teachers that is.

"Hey. Sorry I took so long. So, ready to go?" I asked her and she nodded. I hurried towards the driver's seat and turned the engine on.

"Hey. I heard that you got kicked by a girl this morning?" Evy asked me and embarrassed as I am, I nodded. I thought she was going to comfort me and maybe look for any bruise on my face but since she IS my sister, she didn't. Instead, she just laughed. She laughed so hard that her seatbelt loosened and hit her face as it went back to the side but that didn't stop her from laughing.

"Really? Like a girl hit you? That's so not like you El! I thought you're stronger than that!" She said and my ego flushed it's way down. I can't believe my own sister is making fun of me when everybody at school is freakin' worried about me.

"You know, my friends were worried about me but look at you.." I said but she just slapped my arm.

"That means they're not your real friends!" She said and that's where her laugh started to fade as I gave a serious look at her. That's not how you should describe someone's friends.

"Sorry." She apologized but I just sighed.

"Forget it. Let's just eat outside for tonight." I said.

I parked my car in front of an amazing restaurant. I could smell the pasta sauce from here!

"C'mon! I'm starving!" I said as I went out of the car, stretched a bit and locked the door before heading towards the restaurant. Well, I don't want things to be awkward with my sis here while were eating so, I treated her for tonight and made sure she laughs at everything I say.

"So who was the legendary girl who kicked you on your face?" She asked me.

"Her name's Camellia." I said and she almost blew her coke on me. Good thing she managed to swallow it before she could.

"You mean Camellia Frost? The amazing Painter of all TIME?!" I could see it in her eyes that she finds her amazing.

"I heard she doesn't talk to anyone. Is that true?" She asked again and I just nodded.

"How did you know she's a painter?" I asked her.

"ar sawr hrr pairntring urn aaaa-" I cut her off by saying,

"Please swallow your food first." and then she followed me.

"I saw her painting in a park one time and she was perfectly painting the playground! I mean she's an expert!" She said. I can't believe she has such talent yet nobody seems to notice it. Does she have some clubs?

"She inspires me to draw as well. That's why I became active in editing and drawing some random pictures I could think of. I just hope there's some kind of Art Club in this school so I could participate in it." She said. Unluckily, we don't have such club and it's really hard to form one since you need to have atleast five members and one faculty to facilitate your club activities. I just hope Evy could form one someday.

"Well I hope you could form one someday." I said. She agreed and finished her pasta.

"How about we go home already." She said and boy I'm full! I could sleep all day with this.

We went home directly and did our own homeworks before sleeping.

Well, so much information for one day huh? Camelia Frost is her full name and she's a painter. Nice. Now all I need to do is to make her talk to me and be friends with me. Yeah, I'll do that.

I hope you all liked it! :D