Chapter TWELVE

Camellia Frost

"You did what?!" Lianna blurted out as I told her everything that happened that night. 

"It's getting late. Let me take you home." Elyar said but I didn't let him.

"Thank you but I'm with Lianna." I said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Thanks for coming tonight. I had fun." He said as I stepped out of his room and started looking for Lianna who's a bit pissed off waiting for me in her car.

"It was just a kiss. No meaning." at least for him. It means a lot to me. I don't know but we just met like a month ago and isn't it a bit early to find out that I'm already in love? I don't even know him that well, except for the basics.

"no meaning? Yeah right! He kissed you first! Of course it means something!" Lianna said as she laughed at my poor innocence.

"But I don't get it. Why would he kiss me?" I asked again while shoving two eggrolls in my mouth.

"maybe he likes you." She said.

"But we hardly know each other."  I said as she faced me.

"then maybe it's time for you to know him better. Hang out with him. Go on dates and stuff." She said which only made me blush like hell. Dates?! That's impossible! Why would he date me? A normal me? 

"I-I don't think-" She cuts me off by shoving two eggrolls in my mouth.

"Stop saying "I don't think" and start saying "I think I can.." okay?" She said as I swallowed the eggrolls to answer her.

"Why do people think I sound like that?" I said.

"Because you sound like that." She said as she gave me a wink. 

After lunch, we headed down to our next class which is Chemistry, where Elyar and me sat next to each other. This is going to be awkward.

"Happy Birthday El!" I heard a lot of shouts and toy trumpets as me and Lianna walked in to our room. I guess I won't be sitting there till the teacher comes. I mean, It's really crowded and they're all singing to Elyar, especially Amy.

"By the way, what did you gave him?" Lianna asked.

"just a sketch of himself and fox keychain." I said.

"Okay settle down now class for we are about to start. turn your books on page.." The professor entered and by then, our seat has been cleared up. I took a seat beside Elyar and saw the fox key chain dangling on his bag.

"I like the key chain by the way." He whispered at me and started showing me that he really used it.

"I'm happy you liked it." I say as I smiled at him and focused my attention to the lesson.

After school, I walked alone since Elyar had his sister and needs to go home right away and Lianna went to the faculty lounge to talk to one of her teachers. I was constantly reminded by our homeroom teacher to enter a club but until now, I haven't decided on which one to enter. 

"Hey!" Someone from behind me shouted which I totally ignored. Ugh! here we go again!

"Hey I'm talking to you! Don't you fucking ignore me when I call for you freak!" She said as she pulled me to turn and face her as she slapped me really hard. I even fell on my bum.

"I warned you. I told you to stay awa from Elyar! Why don't you fucking understand that! Elyar belongs to me and me alone!" I looked up to see a mad Amy. She and her friends kicked me and made fun of me. 

"You're not even his girlfriend." I muttered but I think she heard it.

"Why you little-" She was about to kick me once again when Lianna appeared and pulled her hair to get away from me.

"Are you okay? What the fuck Amy?!" She said as she help me stand up.

"Don't she's.. not worth it. Let's just go." I said as I wrapped my arm around my tummy. It really hurts!

"This isn't over Frost! I'll get you!" She said as I heard footsteps going the other way.

"I can't believe she really hurt you this time. I think we really need to report them." She said but I shook my head.

"We don't have any evidence and I'm dure they'll turn it on me. They're so many." I said as we took a seat in the infirmrary.

Lianna took care of my wounds and brought me home after. I told my parents everything which made them really worried. They even sent me to the hospital just to be sure. 

They went to the Principal the next day and reported Amy and her friends for bullying me. I wasn't able to stop them but at least they won't be able to come near me again.

"We're truly very sorry for causing you much trouble because of our Daughter. I'll make sure she'll have her punishment when we get home. We're really sorry for this Mr. and Mrs. Frost." Mr. Porter, Amy's father, apologized after being called to meet my parents. My parents gave them a very disappointing look but managed to smile anyways. They're not the kind to come here shouting and making things worse than they seem to. They calmly talked with Amy's parents and that's it.

"I hope this incident won't happen again just because my daughter is trying her best to make friends." mom said and I could see the angry look that amy gave me. Since it will be a little crowded when Amy and her friends' parents came here, the principal asked for a meeting with our parents on saturday. 

"Thank you for your time Mr.  and Mrs. Porter, Mr. and Mrs. Frost. See you on saturday then." The pricipal shook hands with them and left the office with us.

Man this is getting out of hand!

Whooop! whoop! I hope you liked it! :D everyday updates! :D