Chapter TWENTY NINE

Camellia Frost

"the number you have dialled is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later. The number you have dialled is-"

I ended the call and dialled his number again but he's still not answering. Why isn't he answering?! Ugh! Where on earth could he possibly be? I don't want to go home feeling this miserable!

I ran to every possible places he could ever be but he wasn't there. I tried calling him again but it didn't came through. I was panting from running and running only to see the last person I wanted to see today. 

"Camellia?" He said. I looked at Matt only to see him with bags of groceries and other stuff on his hands.

"it's really is you. Where's Elyar? I thought you were both dating or something." he said as he walked closer to me.

"we are. I'm looking for him actually. Did you by any chance saw him?" I asked but he just raised his shouders  telling me he had no idea.

"did you try calling him?" he asked. I just nodded and sighed to tell him that it didn't work.

"then you should just go home then. There's no point finding someone who doesn't want to be found." he said but that just pissed me off. who does he think he is? We're not even friends.

"I think I'll continue on finding him. Bye" I said rather coldly as I walked past him and tried calling Elyar again but his phone was still off.

---

It's getting late already and I still can't find him. I called Evelyn but she said he wasn't home. I checked all of the places he usually goes but still. he wasn't there. I need to apologize to him and tell him the truth. Why did I even have those kinds of thoughts in the first place. Damn that Matt guy. urgh! well, theres no point on blaming him since it was my fault in the first place. I should've apologized to him as well when we meet again.

Maybe taking a little break won't hurt. I've been walking here and there all day. I think my legs have given up already.

I sat at the bench beside the playground on the park where we had our after dinner kiss. I miss Elyar already and I don't like this kind of feeling. I hate being hated anymore from the day I made friends. Being alone sucks and I can't help but cry in the middle of the almost empty park. When I shifted my position, I felt something pointed scratched a long and deep wound on my leg. That made me cry even more and made my sobs go louder. Good thing there aren't many people around. I tried standing up so I could go home and treat it when all of a sudden, 

"What are you doing there by yourself?" I heard a voice that I've been longing to hear all day. Finally, Elyar decided to show up in front of me.

"Where's your mighty Matt now- oh my gosh! what happened to you?!" he said as he ran towards me and checked my leg.

"E-elyar. I'm really really sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. I really didn't mean it. It was supposed to be a joke but I know it was a bad one and I regret ever telling it to you. Please don't be mad at me. I'm really really Sorry." I said as more tears started to fall from my eyes.

"shhhh.. it's okay now. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have gone this far. And you're still bleeding. Come on. Let's get you treated." He said as we went to the nearest drug store and bought some peroxide, plasters and cotton balls. He treated my wound and started walking to my house which is not so far from here.

"are we okay now?" I asked as Elyar nodded and smiled at me.

"yes we are. I promise I won't leave you like that ever again." He said. I smiled at him and hugged him so tight.

"I just want to let you know how much I love you. I don't like it when you're mad at me. I'll never make you mad again." I said as he hugged me back.

"I also promise that." he said.

"goodnight Camie. See you tomorrow." Elyar said.

"Goodnight to you too" I responded as he kissed my cheek and started walking away from our house. I froze there even when he was gone. I don't know why he keeps on surprising me with these kinds of things. I like it but it really takes time to absorb it.

Get a hold of yourself Camellia. You and Elyar are okay now. You just have to get used to him being like that.

Atleast we made up right away. I don't know what to do if it'll last for days.

Update!!! I hope you like this short update.. hihi :)