Chapter THIRTY FOUR

Camellia's POV

After that party, Elyar and I went to the park and stayed there, lying on the ground looking at the stars in the skies.

"Oh! I almost forgot. I-uhh.. I kind of wrote some lyrics for you if you haven't.. you know finished the song you wrote.. I kind of forgot to give it to you a while ago since everything happened." I said as he sat up and took the piece of paper from me.

"Well, I just wrote a bit of words but I hope It's helpful." He gave me the paper back. Maybe he doesn't want me to interfere.

"Sing it for me." He said. I felt heat coming to my cheeks as my hands were trembling while holding the paper to sing it.

"Well.. her I go.."

"There's just something about you, That makes me feel like I want to. So baby hear when I tell you. It's true. There's a Billion girls in the world but there's only one.. There's a billion girls in the world but there's only one.. one.. woah oh oh one.. 

I can go from London to LA. I can look a million times a day. The way our feelings never gonna change, It's never gonna change. They tell me that I'm young and I should wait, but then you'd be the one who got away, the way our feeling's never gonna change and all that I can say. There's a billion girls in the world but there's only one you oh oh woooh oh.. you oooh wooh oh.. A billion girls in the world but there's only one you oooh woooh ooh you ooh wooh oh."

"oh. Sorry I got carried away and-" He suddenly grabbed the paper and hugged me.

"That was beautiful. But how did you know I finished the chorus?" He asked.

"Well.. I may or may not have seen your work when we were at your room one time." I said.

"which also reminds me. I have been thinking a lot lately and this certain question runs through my mind all the time." I paused for awhile before sitting up and looking at him again.

"Why me? Why choose me as your girlfriend when you can have any other woman who can.. please you the way I can't. I'm plain, not so fashionable, boring, normal, mean at some point, cold whenever I can and some other million reasons. Why pick me?" I asked. It may have been shocked Elyar and left him speechless so I decided to smile and tell him he doesn't have to answer that silly question. It's just me being silly over the kiss we had awhile ago maybe. But still, I can't find the right adjectives to describe me to be someone Elyar can like.

"How about I take you to Hyacinth's now. It's really getting late and I know you're just tired from all the drama awhile ago." He said. I agreed and went with him to his car. I just hope we won't be encountering the same fight ever again since we promised each other that we will wait for the right time to come.

---

(Eight years Later)

I didn't think this kind of event will ever happen to me. Having to wear this amazing gown, make up and hold this pretty bouquet of roses, this is the best moment of my life. I can't deny that I'm pretty much nervous since, the doors are about to open and I'll be officially stuck with the love of my life forever after this special event. 

Yes.

Elyar and I.. are getting married.

It was eight years of laughter and tears but we were able to overcome it. The promise we had back then was never been broken. We waited patiently and just had the moments of our lives without those kinds of things. 

Lianna and Alvin clicked when we entered College since both of them took the same major. We didn't even expect them to last this long. They even got married ahead of us and now they had twin daughters already. I was proud of her as her bestfriend and I thanked myself for giving her the chance to be with me in the past.