Chapter NINE

Camellia Frost

"Ms. Frost please proceed to the faculty lounge after this announcement. Calling Ms. Camellia Frost please proceed to the Faculty lounge after this announcement. Thank you."

I heard the announcer calling my name when Lianna and I were about to take the stairs to the rooftop. I'm guessing, this is about me skipping 4 classes yesterday.

"y-you could wait for me up there if you want." I said as Lianna grabbed both of my shoulders to face her.

"I will wait for you outside the faculty lounge! hmm!" She said as she marched her way to the opposite direction towards the faculty lounge.

"uhhhhm. The faculty lounge is this way." I told her. She stopped for a second and continued marching her way to the direction I pointed.

I knocked three times before entering only to see my homeroom teacher waiting for me at the couch near the door.

"sit here." She patted the vacant seat beside her and I followed. 

"Why were you not in class yesterday afternoon?" She asked. I played with my fingers just to ease the tension I'm currently feeling.

"I uhhh.. fell asleep during lunch time. I promise it won't happen again though." I said as she placed her mug on the desk and turned to face me.

"Your grades are extremely high and there's a high possibilty that you'll be able to go to any prestigious college right after you graduate here. They might even give you a full scholarship. What I would like to say is that, I hope this incident won't happen again. alright?" She said as I nodded.

"Alright you can go now." She once again said but stopped me right after I stood up.

"One more thing. I advice you to join any club you want and involve yourself in club activities. It's not all about the academics you know." She said and proceeded to her table as I went out the door.

"So what did she say?" Lianna approached me as we walked towards the rooftop, again.

"She said that I shoudln't skip my classes again and.." I paused for a moment thinking whether to say it to her or not. I'm so embarassed. What if nobody would accept me?

"and?" She repeated. I think I just have to tell her then.

"I need to join any clubs I want. But currently, I don't know where to join." I said as she made a proud laugh after I told her.

"Leave it to me! I know just exactly where you belong." She said as we opened the door towards the rooftop and to our surprise, Amy was there.. waiting for us.

I went to the shaded area and sat down. I prepared my lunch and so does Lianna. I completely ignored Amy and her friends' presence as we eat in silence. After a minute or so, as I was about to eat my lunch, Amy knocked down my lunch box. My food scattered all over the floor as Lianna stood up to defend me.

"Hey! what was that for? Wanna piece of me?" She said but I just pulled her skirt lightly to tell her not to fight her.

"so now you notice me?" Amy said as I stood up and searched for a broom to clean up my mess. Poor food. that was a total waste.

"Are you done yet?" Amy said as I cleared the floor. I fixed my lunch box, placed it back to my bag and helped Lianna on hers. After we fixed everything, I pulled Lianna towards the door so we could go to the cafeteria. I was still hungry.

"Don't you ignore me!" She said as she pulled me to face her and pushed me. I landed on my bum as Lianna helped me up.

"you are so-" Lianna was about to charge into them but I stopped her once again. They're at the advantage right now and Lianna would just hurt herself if she fought back.

"What do you want?" I asked Amy in my usual emotionless face.

"I just want to.. warn you. Stay away from Elyar. Got it?" She said smiling evil-eeshly. She bumped her shoulder on mine and went out before we could.

"I really can't believe she did that! Threatening you like that! She's not even Elyar's Girlfriend! URRRRGH! she makes me mad!" Lianna said as I laughed at her face. She's totally red and funny.

"you know you're funny when you're pissed." I giggled as she calmed down a bit.

"just let her go. She's not worth it." I said as we went down to the cafeteria and ate the unhealthiest burger that no woman dared to eat here in the cafeteria. Lianna told me it wasn't a good idea but, I ate it anyway. She ended up eating the same burger I did in the end.

"hey!" I heard a familiar voice from behind and when I turned around.. It was blondie.. i mean Elyar coming over.

"I'm having a party at my place on friday night at 7. Both of you should come." Elyar said and without any second thoughts, Lianna agreed.

"I'll ask mom first. I don't know if she'll let me." I said. Elyar nodded and gave us his signature smile which I thought wouldn't bother me but it kind of makes my heart beat faster. I don't know what's he doing to me but I don't like it. I always feel my cheeks heating up, my tummy swirling, and I can't look him in the eye! I'm not like that towards him two weeks ago? 

What's going on?

So she doesn't understand huh? well she will SOON! keep reading guys! sorry for the short chapter..