Chapter SEVENTEEN

Elyar Fox

"What should we do?! She really misunderstood us! I could tell that she's hurt when she saw me confessing! What should we do?!" I panicked when I couldn't find Camellia anywhere inside the campus.

"Would you please stop panicking? We'll explain everything to her the moment we'll see her okay? Calm down." Lianna said but I couldn't calm down. Camellia is around here crying all by herself without anyone noticing, how would I just calm down?!

"We'll go to her house now." I said but Lianna stopped me.

"Give it a rest. We'll talk to her tomorow. Let her calm down. I know she was hurt but going there and explain everything is not the brightest thing to do right now. Just go home and calm down as well. We'll deal with this tomorrow." Lianna said as she patted my shoulder and went ahead of me.

Give it a rest? Why would I do that knowing that the girl I like is currently crying and hurting? How would I calm down knowing she won't be able to take the pain I caused her? How would I be able to fall asleep tonight knowing that she'll cry herself to sleep? I hurt her before I even told her I liked her. I can see it from the way she looked at me. I can see the pain she felt in her eyes. Her smiling at me even hurt me more. 

"Hey! It's already late. go home already." I heard someone scolding me from behind.

"Yeah. I'm on my way." I said without turning around. 

I slowly went to my car and slowly turning it on. I was on auto pilot for the moment. I can't believe I just did that to the person I liked the most.

I'm the worst. 

---

"Hey big bro! I took the bus today since- What's wrong?" I saw Evelyn ran towards me, worrying.

"Nothing. I'll be in my room. Order pizza or something. Call me when it's here." I said as I slowly went upstairs to my room and played some random songs with my guitar. wait... guitar..

"Evy!!! You have club activities tomorrow?" I shouted as Evy popped her head out of the kitchen to look at me.

"Yeah. why?" She asked as she went nearer and nearer to me.

"Can I ask a favor?" I said as she came to me.

*whisper whisper*

"What?! That's impossible! We have to-" I cut her off.

"Please? I'm really begging right now. Please." I said as she gave me an "I give up look".

"Thanks Evy! Tell that to your members except Camellia okay?" I said as I went back to my room to prepare but Evy stopped me.

"She's really important to you huh?" She said as I gave her a nod and smiled before closing the door.

This is all or nothing. I have to tell it to her no matter what it takes.

It's all or nothing so wait till the next update and see what Elyar's going to do! :D