Chapter TWENTY EIGHT

Camellia Frost

It was the most amazing night last friday night. I get to meet Elyar's parents, had the most romantic after dinner and goodnight kiss, and mom didn't tell a thing to dad. I bet dad would load his shotgun and chase Elyar for his head. Sounds scary but, I know most dads would freak out if they knew their daughters allow their boyfriends kissing in front of their houses. I can't believe I'm saying this but, I'm really excited to see him again. To feel him beside me. To hug him, kiss him or simply talk to him. I really really have fallen deeply in love with that guy.

*riiiiiiiiing

"hello?" I answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"hey. It's Elyar. I just wanted to ask if you're free now." He asked.

"yeah. I'm not doing anything." I told him as I paused for a moment while I was cleaning my room. The truth is, I was going to finish my painting for tomorrow's club activity but, I think it can be done later.

"Well, mom and dad are going and they're asking if you could come with us to see them off? I'll pick you up if you want?" He said. 

"Of course! I'd love that! I'll go change first." I said as he laughed at the other side of the line.

"Sure. be there in 10. see ya." He said as I ended the conversation and changed my dirty clothes to a simple gray tank top, checkered polo shirt and a pair of black jeans plus my white converse and a messy hair. Gotta love the messy hair.

"Elyar will pick me up in 5 mom. Gotta go!" I shouted as mom ran from the kitchen towards me.

"I knew you wouldn't comb your hair. Go fix it!" She said as I pouted. She didn't fell for it so I had no choice but to obey. I combed my hair and tied it in a mid-high pony tail. 

"Good. I think he's here. Have fun." Mom said.

"Uhh.. mom? I wanted to uhmm introduce you to them so.. can I have a sec?" I said smiling at her as she nodded and went outside with me. I introduced my mom to Elyar's parents and they're happy to meet her. They even invited mom and dad for dinner when they get back home again. I'm looking forward to it though.

"you take care okay? and don't be late." mom said as I went inside Elyar's car.

"I will. Bye mom" I said as she bid goodbye to the couple and off we go.

"you really look just like your mom Camie." Mrs. Fox said as I smiled at her.

"I get that a lot and thank you. Mrs. Fox". I said. She giggled a bit and turned around to look at me.

"Just call me Elena. and call him Eddie." His mom said as I smiled and nodded at them.

The ride from my house to the airport was pretty fun. Elena and Eddie were singing their favorite songs back in their days and it wasn't that bad for me. The Beatles rock! They even told us their love story, from how they met, their usual break ups until they got married. They were really strong despite the problems they had. I really look up to couple like them, like mom and dad. 

---

"So, We're going then. We'll see you in a few months again Elyar, Evelyn, and of course, Camellia." Elena said as she hugged me tightly.

"I liek you for our son. Please take good care of him." She whispered that left me speechless. Did she just approve of our relationship?

"Yes Elena! I will! Have a safe Flight!" I said as we waved goodbye at them until they went inside.

"So, where would you want to eat?" Elyar said to both me and Evelyn.

"nah. I'll take the cab from here. I have a date." She said. My eyes widen and so does Elyar's.