Chapter THIRTY THREE

Elyar Fox's POV

Man! That was wrong! That was totally wrong in all aspects! I should've done that! Damn those drinks! Damn Alvin for giving me those drinks! UGH! Who am I kidding? I'm the one who accepted it. URGH! Elyar you jerk! Of course she'll be surprised.

"What seems to be the problem?" I heard someone spoke behind me. She seemed familiar but this damn drinks doesn't make me act right. My head is spinning and I can't help but giggle and mutter words that doesn't come out right.

"Nothing. Just, dealing with my inexperienced girlfriend." I laughed. What the hell am I saying to this freaking stranger?! 

"Well, I know someone who's pretty much experienced to everything." She seductively said and if I had no alchohol in my system, I'd puke on her. Really. But I can't seem to control myself as I felt my hands hugging a girl that seems to be half naked to me but I think she's just wearing tiny bits of clothing. Does she really have to show this much skin?

"Well.. prove it." What the hell am I saying?! STOP! I NEED TO STOP!!

"Fine." She said as she crushed her lips against mine rather hard which also made me smile.. She made me freakin smile?! What am I doing with my life! I know I'm drunk but I can still control my movements. Control Elyar! Control.

"I don't know. My girlfriend's waiting for me and-" She grabbed me again and kissed me once more, her hands trailing from my neck down to my chest and to my hand. She grabbed it and forcely placed it on her chest.

"Does your girlfriend do this?" She asked and now I'm fully awake. I pushed her away from me knowing who she was. It was Rosy. What the fuck is she doing with me? She smiled at me and to the person behind me only to see a shocked and terrified Camellia who was about to cry at the moment.

"Cam.. I can-" And with that, she ran off leaving me and Rosy in the kitchen. I glared at her as she raised both her hands innocently.

"Don't blame me. you're just too. vulnerable." She said and with that, I sprinted out looking for her and found her going upstairs, obviously crying. Oh, What have I done. 

She ran towards a room, which I hope is empty or her eyes will suffer from the things she's not supposed to see, and was about to lock herself in it when I blocked it and went inside. I locked the door knowing it was empty. My guess, it was a guest room so it's kind of okay to enter here.

"I don't want to talk about it." She said in between sobs. It was hurting me seeing how hurt she was at the moment.

"I-I'm sorry. I was-" She cuts me off by saying,

"drunk? Yeah. I know that." She silently answered. We were silent for a couple of minutes after that when all of a sudden, I saw her move. It wasn't the kind of movement I expect her to do but when I looked at her, her shirt was already on the floor and was about to take her skirt off when I hurreidly hugged her to stop her.

"What the hell are you doing to yourself?" I asked in a whisper as she continues to sob.

"If this is what you want.. then I'll give it to you. Just don't do it with other girls. I may not know everything but I can-" I grabbed her shirt from the floor and put it on her. I took my jacket off and  put it on her, zipping it until it reached her chin.

"I don't want you to force yourself on things you don't want to do right now. I respect you and I can wait for you because time will come and we'll be able to do anything we want to but in the meantime, let's just hold hands, hug and kiss lightly. No more french ones." I told her as I hugged her tightly.

"I'm really really Sorry Camie. I have hurt you. I will never do it again. I promise." I said again as I felt a pair of hands hugging me back.

"I forgive you." She said as we went outside the room and to the couch where we sat awhile ago to get her coat. I have to let her wear this too since I've seen a lot of skin from her today.

"Going home already?" I heard Rosy's voice from behind and turned around.

"Yes. In fact, we're not planning on staying longer. Goodnight Rosy." I said as I saw Matt laughing in front of us.

"I'm sorry man. It's just that.. You're the first guy to never fall on my sister's charm. and that's good news. You two have fun. I'll deal with my sister here." Matt said as he pulled her sister out of our sight.

"How about we go to the same spot as always." I suggested as he nodded and went to his car towards the park  where our first romantic kiss happened.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Final chapter NEXT! Still editing though.