Chapter EIGHTEEN

Camellia Frost

I woke up with a runny red nose and puffed eyes. Yes. I really cried so much last night knowing that Elyar doesn't and will never like me. Someone like Lianna deserves Elyar more than me. I should be thankful that Elyar ended up with Lianna rather anyone else right? I mean, It's safer than Amy.

"I'm off to school mom.. ACHOO!" I said as she gave me some medicine.

"Drink this after eating okay?" She said as I nodded and went out to wait for the bus to arrive. Gladly, Lianna wasn't there. I just hope I won't see them today, well except during Chemistry class though. What if I'll skip Chemistry today? That won't hurt right?

"Good morning class!" My chemistry teacher greeted us with full of excitement. Oh right. I ended up going here since I'm really scared of failing. That's the kind of person I am.

"Surprise Quiz today!" He said as he gave out pieces of paper to each one of us. Elyar and Lianna sat beside me not making any conversation nor talking with me. That's good too since I don't have to think of any reason not to talk to them. I'm afraid I'll end up crying instead of smiling and be happy for them.

It was a very long and hard day for me. After Chemistry class, they went out together leaving me behind, which is good but I don't feel like it's good to me. I'm used to being alone but why do I feel lonely when I don't have them by my side? Being alone makes me feel relieved knowing that talking to someone will be troublesome but why do I feel like shouting at them to come and talk to me? Why is it like this? why?

After class, I went directly to the art club room. Maybe Evelyn would come and talk to me but, when I got there.. It was empty. I was the first person to come so I decided to paint something based on what I feel. I painted a girl sitting on a branch of a tree, all alone, in a starless night. She's leaning her head on the other branch while holding another branch so she won't fall. I feel like this girl was me. Alone, with no one else to talk to. Even the stars won't show up because I'm not worthy of being someone's friend. So lonely.

I think this will be enough. I'll just post a note and tell them I'll be going first. I stood up and started putting back the things I took to make this painting when all of a sudden, I heard someone playing the guitar. When I turn around, I can't believe who I saw.

"I'll give you all the money in the world if you want it.

I'm gonna start with the change in my pocket.

But no diamond ring,shiny thing,will buy your heart the way love did.

I can't find your heart in my wallet,no.

Been looking in the wrong place,ohh oh oh ohhh..

I think I see it in your eyes...

Hey girl,don't you see.

You're coming home with me.

I got the missing piece.

You got the remedy.

So girl,just roll with me.

You'll know just where i'll be.

Right by your side and care.

And here's that melody.

Aye aye aye aye.

We're gonna sing for the people in love.

Aye aye aye aye.

We're gonna sing cause we're living it up like.

Aye aye aye aye.